two

~Jisung PoV

"And then he said I was perfect! I wanted to jump up and stomp my feet back and forth like a little excited child. I was about to squeal," I said into my phone shortly after I got home.

"And why are you telling me this?" Jeonghan asked me and I scratched my head as I put my bag on the ground and pushed my jacket down my arms to hung it up.

"Because my friends would just make fun of me," I replied before throwing myself on the sofa and turning on the TV. I heard the older one on the other line sigh: "And you decided to tell your work colleague who is about to become your boss about it?"

"Exactly."

"You're a hopeless case Jisung," he continued to sigh and hung up after I didn't answer again because I was to concentrated in find something fun to watch on TV.

I put my phone aside and watched a documentary about the sea because I couldn't find anything else and didn't know which anime I wanted to finish out of the many I had started.

But I didn't pay attention at all, I was more busy thinking that I would see Minho more often.

After I played him the script, he said that I played it perfectly and, apart from looks, was the perfect understudy. Then he asked me if I would go through the script with him every other Sunday because he sees a lot of potential in me.

Which was why I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment. I never even dreamed that he would think that of me that way.

Lee Minho...

He started acting in an advertisement about cornflakes, then took part in many theaters and musicals, appeared in his first series as a side character at the age of seventeen and then continued with series and films.

He played his last musical when he was nineteen because he had stopped dancing after an injury to his knee.

I know much about him.

You could say that I'm a real fan.
(I am 100%)

I still remember the first time I saw him in a musical. My mother dragged me to a musical when I was eight years old. I didn't want to go there but she said I would like it, which I did.

When I saw Minho dancing on stage, singing and speaking, I felt like sparkles were forming around me and I felt somehow so happy.

He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in the world. I admired his charisma, the way he danced and sang and his self-confidence.

I went to every one of his plays and musicals, saw every series and every film he was in and, one day I signed up as an understudy for his next series. I had forgotten about it until he told me.

Because of him I started doing theater too, but only in small theaters and I never became as well-known as him.

My family always watched and my friends also played along, who are now actors and even appear in the new series Minho plays, but no one would remember the name Han Jisung.

That's why I gave up being in this business and now worked in a small cafe.

It was a nice little cafe, my colleagues were friendly and I felt happy. There were never too many people coming at the same time, which was why I felt very comfortable.

I suddenly felt the urge to watch the play where I first saw Minho. I got up and rummaged through a drawer looking for the DVD my mother had given me when I turned nine.

Bye My Neverland was the name of the play and I felt joy in my body as I pushed the DVD into my DVD player.

As I sat in front of the television and watched the play, I began to feel again like the eight-year-old boy who sat almost at the front of the hall and watched the ten-year-old closely, regardless of whether he was just standing in the background or having a dialogue.