four

⚠️TW⚠️
Eating disorder.

~Jisung PoV

"Please don't fall in love with me." I couldn't get this sentence out of my head...

As Chan drove and told me things that went in my left ear and out my right and I didn't really hear anything he was saying, I thought about it.

These words completely threw me off course. Why did he say something like that in such a normal moment?

My heart was heavy in my chest and I didn't know how to suppress this feeling.

Chan, whose hands were on the steering wheel, said to me briefly and then asked me: "How did you met Minho?"

Why did Minho lie that we had been friends for a while? Since I didn't want to betray him, I just pretended it was true.

"I spoke to him in the café where I work and we immediately got alomg with each other."

I lied to him, and I really didn't lie often, but I felt responsible for Minho having to lie. Maybe he didn't want Chan to know why we were really meeting.

"You seem like someone who could fix Minho," he said, not taking his eyes off the road. I blinked a few times until I looked at him questioningly and said, "Fix him?"

"Minho is a lonely person. He doesn't let people get close to him, he just pushes them all away by trying to be mean to them. He doesn't talk to anyone about his problems and rarely goes out. You, on the other hand, are a real ray of sunshine, You give off energy like that of an angel. You could open his eyes and show him a world full of flowers."

My gaze turned out the window and the trees rushed past me, my heart raced at the thought of Minho but somehow Chan also gave me a strange feeling.

Not the same feeling that Minho gave me but a feeling that I couldn't place.

I didn't know if it was good or bad.

"Where am I supposed to take you? I'm just driving around because you didn't tell me where to take you," he said and I looked at him slightly embarrassed.

"S-Sorry, I was lost in thought. Let me put my address in the navigation system," I said quietly and then did so.

He drove me home and got out with me. "Thank you," I thanked him and bowed a little to thank him even more.

"No problem, I am happy when I can drive people home," he said with a big smile on his face and I walked into the building.

I went up the stairs, I couldn't take the elevator because it was broken, and snorted as I took the last step. The apartment I lived in was on the sixth floor.

I put my key in the keyhole, opened the door and padded into my apartment. As I let my bag slide down my shoulders so that it fell to the floor, I could hear two voices. The moment I walked into the living room I saw my two best friends sitting on the sofa playing Mario Card.

"Sometimes I feel like you're dating as often as Jeongin is here."

"Shut up," Jeongin said, sitting up straighter to better concentrate on the game.

"I'm going to read in my room," I said and disappeared into my room with a loud slam of the door.

Normally I would play along with the two of them or at least sit with them but somehow everything seemed so strange to me. Because this constantly repeating sentence in my head was driving me crazy.

The words he had put into his mouth burned deep into my insides, deep into my soul and it hurt as if someone had tried with violence to squeeze the butterflies in my stomach that I felt through him. Like he did that.