six

~Jisung PoV

When I got home, Seungmin and Jeongin were watching a series. I wasn't the third wheel in this friendship, the two of them simply spent more time together because I often came home later. They also worked on the same film set so they saw each other more often.

After taking off my shoes and slipping off my jacket, I sat down next to Jeongin and snuggled up to him. "Someone needs attention," he said and gently patted my head.

I didn't understand my body and why it suddenly wanted to be close to someone, but I didn't want to get rid of Jeongin anymore.

"What's it like working with Minho?" I asked the two and they gave a look that I couldn't interpret. Seungmin sighed for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something.

"He's been in a very bad mood lately and argues with his manager even more than he normally does. Something seems to be bothering him but he won't let any of us get involved," said the latter, looking at me worried as if it would be one of the most important thing I would need to know.

When I saw Minho today he looked so exhausted and as if he had lost the will to live.

When I looked into his eyes they were so empty, without joy and so lonely. As if someone had stolen his soul.

My two best friends still didn't know that I was meeting Minho because I was somehow afraid that they would judge me.

"Can I see the script Seungmin?" The youngest of the three of us asked the other, moving away from me. The person being addressed sighed and slowly got up, reached into his pocket and handed him the script.

"Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you can read the script before the others every time," he murmured, but Jeongin was already looking at it very excitedly.

I pulled out my phone and started playing a game I had recently downloaded. Despite the fact that Jeongin had turned away from me a little, I leaned against him and felt his breath.

His chest was moving up and down and his breathing was regular. In contrast to his, my breathing was not quite as calm and relaxed.

"Uhm... Seungmin I don't think that this is the right script," he said, getting quieter at the end of the sentence. When I looked at Seungmin he looked confused but then ripped the papers out of the younger man's hand.

His cheeks flushed slightly and he mumbled, "We're not talking about what that is."

The youngest started giggling and said, "Jisung, did you know that Seungmin is basically writing a fanfiction about himself and an actor?"

Seungmin buried his face in his hands to hide his red cheeks and whispered, “I hate you Jeongin.” My cell phone slipped out of my hand and fell onto the sofa we were sitting on. "Have you ever seen him so emberassed?"

I asked Jeongin and he shook his head as we watched the spectacle together. "No, never. This is really a phenomenon." The two of us giggled and continued to annoy him until I wanted to know more.

"Tell us. Who is it? It's not Minho is it?" As I said it I could feel a pang in my heart. If my best friend liked the same person I liked, it would only destroy our friendship and break one of us's hearts.

"No ew - I know how obsessed you are with him," replied the person being addressed, but his cheeks were still as red as I had ever seen from him.

"Tell us everything," Jeongin said and pulled him closer to us.

Seungmin sighed but then started to talk: "It's Hyunjin... when he asked me something about the script for the first time I thought he was hypnotizing me. His beauty is indescribable and the way he speaks is so gentle. Sometimes he talks like with each other but mostly work things and I know that he only knows me as a script writer. He probably doesn't even know my name." The latter looked sadly at his fingers and sighed again.