three

~Minho PoV

I didn't understand how a person as talented as him could have so little self-confidence at what he was good at. My eyes looked closely at his facial expressions and my ears listened to the emphasis on all the words.

His posture was perfect, you could see exactly what he wanted to express in the scene he was playing.

As I watched him closely, a strange feeling spread through me. This feeling spread from my fingertips to my toes. I could hardly describe it... It was a kind of tingling sensation, but also a completely warm feeling.

"Could you give me a tip on how I can improve my pitch here?" As he said that, I realized I had zoned out at some point and stopped paying attention to what he was presenting.

I nodded and began to show him how he could do it better. I said what was written on the script: "I detested these kinds of people. I detested them deeply. But I knew that I was no better. I became what I never wanted to become."

I have been acting in series, films and theaters for years but I could identify with this character the most.

Everything he said and did was how I would react.

I never wanted to be who I was now. I never wanted to keep people away from me. If someone liked me, I would shut them off because I would hurt them at some point anyway.

I hoped that Jisung didn't become too fond of me.

But when I saw him looking at me, admiring me, I knew it was already too late. I was his role model and his favorite actor. Of course he liked me way too much.

"Please don't fall in love with me" I said, looking into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes that were so easy to get lost in.

If he fell in love with me he would just throw himself into hellfire and I don't want him to suffer.

He seemed to freeze a little and then stuttered slightly: "That's not in the script, is it?"

"I'm serious, I just want to protect you but I can't do that if you fall in love with me," I said, not stopping to look into his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me and I dangled my hand in which I was holding the script. I sighed: "I see the way you look at me, Jisung, your eyes seem to be filling more and more with love. I just want to warn you."

"Now how do you expect me to respond?" He mumbled and I could see slight pain in his eyes.

When I didn't answer, he started repeating the text, but I noticed how much I had upset him.

Sometimes maybe I shouldn't say what's on my mind.

But despite being upset, he played better than before.

He spoke in a different voice, in a different tone. It was close to perfect.

My gaze traveled from his face to his shoulders, to his chest, and down his waist to his feet. He abruptly stopped speaking and looked away with slightly pink cheeks.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" he asked, still not looking at me.

My gaze moved away from him and I could feel the blush coming to my face as well.