five

~Minho PoV

Jisung often came over on weekends and we sharpened his acting skills. But ever since I said those few words the other day, he always seemed distracted and depressed. I knew I had put those words too sharply, but my whole head, which was spinning, stopped spinning for a moment after saying that.

Maybe I should have apologized or clarified what exactly I meant by that. Although I didn't even know what exactly I wanted to achieve with it.

Still we got along pretty well.

"Don't stress so much," I heard Seungmin say those words into the phone. He seemed worried and his warm voice tried to comfort the person on the other end. His look was a little worried as slumped into his chair. He continued talking to this person, I think it was a friend of his, until he hung up with a sigh and called Jeongin over.

Jeongin and him were often seen together and seemed to be good friends.

And at that moment I noticed that I was always the one who was alone here. I had become as well known as I always wanted to be, or rather as my father pushed me to be, but I never integrated myself.

My grandma always said I shouldn't let people get so close to me, that my heart should only belong to me and only beat for me, which is why I always went on sets with the idea of ​​not making any friends.

While I continued to watch the two and saw how Seungmin couldn't take his eyes off Hyunjin, someone suddenly sat down in front of me and interrupted what I was doing.

"Hey, I'm the new cameraman and I was told to introduce myself to everyone and you were sitting here alone so I'll start with you," said the broadly built one in front of me. His hair hung in front of his face and his arms looked like they could crush a skull with sheer strength. If you were to see him on the street, apart from his size, you would probably get a chill down your spine.

"Oh hello, I'm Lee Minho welcome to our team," I said and smiled slightly. Of course I didn't want to immediately scare anyone away with my grumpy self and he would notice that one day anyway.

"I brought a donut for everyone here, so if you want one, take it," the stranger smiled at me and showed me one of the donuts.

He reminded me of a character I played a year or two ago. So precious and kind but easy to hurt even if it didn't seem like anything was hurting him.

In the end, the character was left behind by the person he loved most and his future was destroyed as a result.

I really hoped for him that he would never be betrayed like I was when I played this role. Because it would dismantle him.

"No thanks, I'm not a fan of sweet food," I lied because I actually wanted to bite into it and devour it, but I had already eaten enough and would otherwise just gorge myself.

He started to tell me some things but his words were floating around in unrelated sentences in my mind's eye and I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because the only thing I was thinking about was how I was going to socialize more and have a friend or two to find.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked me and I nodded gently.

"What is your name?" I asked and didn't look into his eyes but past where Jeongin was teasing Seungmin with something, which made his cheeks flush.

"I just said that. So you're not listening to me. I'm Changbin."

"Oh... I'm sorry, I got caught up in my thoughts," I mumbled and took a deep breath for a moment, pushing my thoughts to the side.

He put his donut box on the side and stated, "Why are you here all alone? There are so many people here..."

"He's not completely alone, I'm here," I heard the most annoying voice saying behind me and looked back. Chan was standing there with his coffee in his hand and some papers.