CHAPTER 17 (spg)

Spg- sana palaging ganito

"I give you permission to wake me up if you get horny.."

Father Simon couldn't stand it, the desire that she'd awakened to him already released. Masyadong effective ang ginagawa sa kanya ni Sister Adeline na akala niya noong una ay hindi nito papatulan ang gusto niyang mangyari sa kanilang dalawa. Pero napapayag niya ito, at talagang pinuntahan siya nito sa kuwarto niya ngayong gabi. He slipped his fingers between her legs and ran up his hand to her thighs, at paghawak pa nga lang ang ginagawa niya pero iba na ang epekto sa madre dahil napapaungol na niya ito agad. She bit down on her lip and clenched the sheets, but what made him more shocked was when he found out she don't wear any panty!

"Like it Father?" I smiled to him and opened my legs widely. "I've waited so long for this moment, let's not rush it," I said to him as I pulled him and kissed her lips, ginantihan naman niya ang halik na binigay ko ng buong init. Until he moves up along the inside of my legs, licking and kissing and stroking my skin with his cheek. At hinubad ko naman na ang suot kong manipis na pang-tulog, at basta na lang 'yon nilagay sa tabi ko. He grabbed my breast and kisses my stomach, he slides his hand inside of me and he must feel how aroused I am, because he groaned loud. 

"You're fucking wet Adeline! Kanina pa ba 'to ha? Are you really horny that's why you went here on my room?" Tumaas ng kaunti ang pari at saka tiningnan ang magandang mukha ni Sister Adeline. She's soaking down there, at kapag pinasok niya na nga ito ay paniguradong magiging suwabe lang siguro ang pagpasok niya dahil sa pagkabasa nito. 

"Yes, I'm craving for you so much and I know you feel the same way too." His mouth came down upon my breast, biting my hardening nipple. I arched my back sharply throwing my head back into the bed. His mouth is so hot, lalo na ng isubo niya ang isa kong dibdib. My perky round mounds is waiting him, he took the pink nub into his mouth, the nerve-endings exploding with desire as his hot mouth engulfed my nipple deeper into the sizzling dampness. Dio santo ang sarap ng ginagawa niya!

"Sim Father Simon, ooohhh sim!!" I felt his tongue flicked across the tip of my nips, drawing out the nipple further and hardening it more, biting lightly as he sucked it into his mouth more. At pati ang kamay niya ay hindi din tumitigil sa pag-haplos na ginagawa niya sa pagitan ng mga hita ko kaya lalo lang akong napapaungol. His other hand gripped my hip as he pulled me closer to him, shifting his hips to get closer to my warm slick heat. Nakakabaliw ang mga ginagawa ng bibig niya at kamay sa akin at lalo lang tuloy akong nag-iinit.

Pinag-igi naman ng pari ang ginagawa, pinagsawa niya ang kanyang bibig at salitan na sinamba ang malulusog nitong dibdib. He can't resist her, so he will rather play along with Sister Adeline. 

I'm clenching and releasing in pleasure when he takes his hand away. Para akong hindi mapakali ng lumuhod siya sa pagitan ng mga hita ko. I want to cum but he didn't make me! 

Father Simon just smirked and looked at her, he hold his shaft and move it up and down to his length. "I want to fuck you now Sister.." 

"Father Simon!" He slipped his cock inside me, controlling my movements with his hands gripping while gripping my waist. It's totally overwhelming because he was really huge, and in the same time, I never want it to stop. I wrapped my legs around his back, and looked straight into his eyes. "Oh God Father! Yesss, yessss harder. Harder!" 

Na sinunod naman ng pari, he groaned and speeds up, pushing her back so that he can lean forwards, and kiss her breasts.

"So good, damn it! This is so delicious, this is so delicious!" I bit my lips, I watched him savoring my body while still fucking me. Ngayon nga lang pala ang unang beses na ginawa namin ito sa kama kaya masasabi ko na komportable pala talaga. He bit and sucked my both breast and it made me shivered and aroused so much.