Bio & Harem

Name: Y/N L/N

Aliases: JoyBoy, Cartoon Carnage, Carefree Cartoon, Loonie's Lil Toony (Isn't publicly known for that)

Age: 32, but physically 25, back when he was at his prime.

Powers: Advanced Toon Force/Imagination Manifestation.

Looks: A fleischer-style, black and white, anthropomorphic cartoon cat, starting off with a tuxedo. Similar to Tom from Tom and Jerry. Is able to alter his physical form with Toon Force, and his base physique is a slim, but lean muscle, build. Due to his unique art style, he looks a bit out of place from the rest of the Hellaverse.

Personality: Witty, carefree, daring, arrogant, IDGAF, friendly, switch.

Alter Ego/Other Personality: Psychotic, Sociopathic, Narcissistic. Because he was psychotic in his past life, his mental illness came with him in death. When something triggers Y/N, he enters a state of insanity and bloodlust, uncaring of what is happening to him or others around him, unless it is those he cares about.

Other Facts: He's mostly straight, as Angel Dust makes an exception, " 'cause why not, he seems female enough!... Don't judge me!" — Y/N. His power scaling stands at the high end of the Overlord level. The only limit to his power is his imagination, but can only do so much to an Ars Goetia at Stolas' level.

Brief Backstory: He had an okay life at home, parents would always have him do things on his own, he was raised to do everything by hymself, along with his siblings. His parents disowned him for the career that he chose to do, because "too many artists and animators these days starve." Pretty bullshit, I know.
Graduated from college, working 10 years for RubberBall Animation Studios, Y/N was a hard working man, who barely took any credit nor was he paid anything for his work. He finally snapped on October 27th, 2019, the day of a massacre that will forever be remembered, along with the downfall of RubberBall Animation after investigators found that the CEO was actually a predator who had hardrives worth of information about a trafficking ring that he and a majority of the employees were a part of.
Y/N might've actually done some good before he died, taking down hundreds of scumbags in the fire he started on the 11th floor, which spread surprisingly fast. He was still sent to Hell for taking the lives of many innocents in the fire as well. He had nothing to lose, no loving family, no real friends, no girlfriend, so he took his boss down with him in that incident.

Friends:

Blitzø

Moxxie

Moxxie