Ferocious, Feisty Fight!

Hey! Sorry it's been a couple of months! I've been trying to find as much time as I could to finish up this chapter, and now that it's finally spring break, I got the chance to actually work on it! And also 30K READS?!?! BROOOOOO (I'm shocked, happy, and grateful for you guys, lysm! <3)

Still haven't seen the show yet, so again, the personalities may be off, although I did find some time to peek into the wikis of certain characters...

(Ik it's not called "Really Risky Rescue," that'll be the next chapter. To avoid confusion, I'll just switch the previous "coming up" announcement after this chapter's publish. - 3/29/2024)

_________________________

Y/N: ...Where is Angel Dust?

You looked Valentino dead in the eyes as you tightened the headlock you had Dia in, but instead of sounds of discomfort, she was letting out struggled moans and drooling all over your arm.

Dia: Harder daddy-

Y/N: Wut-

Dia: What?

Valentino: Hmph! Like I'd tell ya! Go ahead, squeeze the fuckin' trigger!

BANG!

Without hesitation, you shot a bullet into Dia's skull, and she hung limp in your arm. You let her go, falling face first into the floor and she leaked out of the other side from where you shot. A few seconds later, she popped back up in a giggling fit, the bullet hole was closing in, and she skipped her way back to her boss's side, leaning on his shoulder.

Y/N: (sighs and shrugs) Oh well, worth a shot. I've been wanting to see what the whole "reanimating process" looked like...

Valentino: (Chuckles) She's quick to heal, and a simple caliber such as that wouldn't do shit to her anyways. What did you think was going to happen? I thought you learned from last time that no ordinary bullets can kill us!

The horned demoness looked up at her boss, who nodded and drew dual sickles from his coat, handing them to her. She let out an excited squeal and flourished her weapons.

Dia: My turn... let's see if you can die!

She maniacally giggles and dashes towards you. You let off a few more shots in an attempt to slow her down, but she dodges every single one. When in range, she swung at your face, and you leaned back, seeing the blade just barely miss your nose; she swung for your abdomen, and you naturally stepped back. She kept slashing away, but you calmly stepped in the right spots to avoid getting hit.

The only distracting thing was the scent coming off of her, so you stuck with your pistol to avoid getting too close. For every missed swing, you countered with a gunshot, but she was barely fast enough to avoid getting directly hit, and was only grazed by the bullets.

Dia: Stay still, furball!

Y/N: Insults aren't gonna help you hit me, you know!

After you shot your last bullet, you popped open the chamber to reload. Dia quickly caught on and targeted your hands. Every time you avoided her blades, she only kept following up with even more slashes, specifically at your wrists to prevent you from holding your hands still enough to feed your gun a single bullet.

Y/N: Ugh! Do you mind?

Dia: I'm not gonna give ya any more chances! That bullet to the dome is all you get!

Y/N: (Sighs) Fine...

You swiftly kicked her in the stomach, knocking her back. You put away your revolver and cracked your knuckles.