Tim and Johnny in: Hazbin Hotel Trailer!

(Heavily inspired by the goat AnsonSauer The best Helluverse writer in Wattpad.)

( ) = Condition/Location

* * = Actions

One more thing: Writer's block is a bitch.
_________________________________

Y/N: Hey! I was just about to save my boyfr- I mean best pal!

DeeGee -AKA, The Author-: *carries you by the nape with two giant godlike fingers* Yes, I know,    Y/N, but we got to make a few tweaks to some stories, and try to stay up to date, because we're a little late for the party!

Y/N: Fuck the "party," what about Angel?! I still gotta break him ou-

DeeGee: *hushes you, covering your whole face with my fingertip, denting it* I paused where you were at. *Removes finger as your face pops back to normal* So don't worry, you'll get your boyfriend back, my beautiful little creation.*boops his nose* And besides, all of this will make sense in the future...hopefully

Y/N: *hisses and scratches at his fingers* FUCK YO- WOAH!

You get flicked into a portal where the trailer for Hazbin Hotel 2024 would take place. A distant screaming follows right after you land.

Johnny: aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHH- Oof!

Your small mouse friend lands on your shoulder with tiny birds floating around his head before he shakes them away

Johnny: Oh! Heya, Y/N! *Stands up and brushes himself off* Where are we—

Y/N: DeeGeeeee!! What have you done this ti-

DeeGee pulls out a paper- some sort of script- and the words fly out of the paper and into your eyes until the script was empty

DeeGee: There. I imported all of the information on what to do. Now shut up and make me some content. *waves goodbye with a jolly ol' smile before disappearing*

Y/N: Wha-? HEY! COME BA—

_________________________________

Okay, so a couple of things to clear up, cause I'm way too busy to be writing 20 more chapters, not that I don't want to: I'm not skipping the entirety of Helluva Boss, hell no; I'm just trying to keep up with a few things before we backtrack to that said series. You will meet the I.M.P and deal with their hooliganistic shenanigans later on.

Angel is still an addict to the whole porn business, even if you break him out, something that you will try to help with (trying to line up with his lore- I know, I'm ass at making decisions for Character personalities).

This chapter is basically the trailer of a one-year timeskip arc. Sheesh, I've been yappin' for a second, I'll stop. Enjoy!

_________________________________

After a year in Hell, with some new friends and lovers made along the way, you have grown extremely comfortable in this realm of the damned. You have grown a strong bond between Charlie and Vaggie, after they have agreed to involve you in their relationship, and between your wacky adventures, you visit the hotel every now and then to check up of the crew.