Tim and Johnny's Hellish Reboot: Turf Tussle and All New Pals!

Narrator Y/N: Aaaand we're back at it folks!! Enjoy!
____________________________________

The scene starts with you, Cherri, and Angel Dust battling it out with Sir Pentious.

You were eating your omelette with a fork and knife on a plate you got out of nowhere due to your power. At the moment, you didn't care how you kept on pulling random things out of your pockets, all you wanted to do was cause mayhem.

Y/N: Nyahahaha! Oh, this tastes delicious! You guys want some??

You ask as you offer them your plate, holding extra silverware with your tail.

Cherri Bomb: Nah, I'm good! I'm more hungry for carnage!! By the way, thanks for the back up, you two!

Angel Dust: You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages! And I'm not hungry either, schnuckums, thanks though!

Y/N: *blushes from the nickname* nyehehehee- okay! *gulps down the rest of the omelette before throwing your plate and silverware to the side, licking your lips and patting your belly* yum... okay, Ima do some target practice now!

You lean over the rubble with a desert eagle, blasting at the Egg Bois with a psycho smile. Cheri launches another one of her bombs.

Cherri Bomb: Where've you been, anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit.

Angel Dust: *lighting a bomb and handing it to her* Oh, I wish! I've been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' me stay rent-free if I play nice.

All three of you cover your heads as the explosion sets off behind you, then grin at each other as you jump into the field.

Angel Dust continues to shoot down Egg Bois with a Tommy gun.

Angel Dust: Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no "problematic language"... Her words, not mine. *steps on a broken tile, launching an Egg Boi airborne and shoots him from behind as he sighs again* These crazy bitches are no fun! I've been clean for two weeks!

Cherri Bomb: *in disbelief, smiling* Ho-ly shit!

Angel Dust: *looks at the leftover smudge on his finger* Well, sorta clean. *destroys an incoming Egg Boi* Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder! *gets chained and thrown aside by Sir Pentious*

Angel Dust: Ohh~ Harder, daddy!

Sir Pentious: *taking it seriously as he gasps* Son?!

Angel lowers his eyebrows in disbelief of this boomer's stupidity as Cherri kicks Sir Pentious to the side. You were leaning back, laughing your ass off at how the snake actually took Angel's remark seriously.

Sir Pentious: *hood flares open* Grr! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle! *adjusts tie*

Cherri Bomb: Or the side that ain't dead! *decapitates an Egg Boi*

Angel Dust: *stands up and removes the chains restricting him* Speakin' a style, is your hat like, alive or something?

Sir Pentious: Oh! Well, that's none of your GOD DAMN BUSSSSINESS! Now, is it?

Angel Dust: Hah, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?

Y/N: BAHAHAHAHAHA! This is why I befriended you! You have humor!

A sign that says "Loser" can be seen in the background pointing at Sir Pentious as an Egg Boi acknowledges the roast.