twelve

Bruce just finished washing his hands in the schools bathroom. He forgot to go at his house so he went before the bell told him he had to be in the class. Before he could walk out, Vance entered.

"Hey," Vance said. Bruce said a small and simple hi back.

"Remember when you kissed me?" Vance suddenly said. Bruce's eyes widened with shock as he attempted to say something in response to that.

"Kind of hard to forget, I guess," Vance shrugged and began walking closer to Bruce. "Want to do it again?" He asks, getting real up close to Bruces face, holding an evil smirk.

Bruces eyes suddenly shoot open and he realizes it was just another dream. A very strange dream. He sat up and attempted to rub the sleep from his eyes. He looked to his alarm clock, seeing it was only ten thirty.

Bruce's head then turns towards his door, realizing that a knocking was what really woke him up. It was probably Amy, since Bruce never explained what he said he would.

He got up and pulled open his door, seeing it was in fact Amy. She didn't wait for Bruce to allow her in, she just walked right in and sat at his desk.

"Were you sleeping? Weirdo," Amy said, then began spinning in circles on the chair.

"Yes because I was tired. Get out of here," Bruce said, yet he made no attempt in getting Amy out of his room besides telling her.

"Don't worry, you don't have to explain much. I didn't want to say it this morning, but I saw you kiss Vance before you came inside. Were you sneaking around with him?" Amy spoke while slowing her spinning.

Bruce immediately shut his door and stared blankly at Amy. "Uh, I didn't-"

"Stop lying, Bruce. I know what I saw, and I don't really care. I'm just going to ask you one question at a time so your brain doesn't malfunction. Are you still with Stella?"

"Jesus christ.. No, i'm not," Bruce said and sat down on his bed.

"Were you sneaking out to go see him?"
"No, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk and he happened to be out too."

"Right, okay. Are you like friends?"
"I think so, yeah," Bruce nodded.

"Yup, yup. Why'd you kiss him?"
"What? I don't know," Bruce said, sounding a bit too angry with the question.

"Anything happen since then?" Amy asked, ignoring how annoyed Bruce looked.

"That's funny, hilarious even," Bruce told her sarcastically.

"Yeah. Right then, you can go back to sleep," Amy said, then promptly left Bruces room and closed the door behind her.

Bruce stared at his closed door before looking back at his clock. Ten forty-three. Bruce knew his parents would awake, and he also knew he didn't want to stay in his house. Bruce turned to look at his window next.

He stood up and opened his window. He would be able to get down somehow, it might just result in him getting a little hurt. Before he made any commitments, he pulled out an
old pair of shoes from his closet and put them on. Then, it was right back to the window he went.

Bruce took hold of his window sill and lowered his body until he was able to place his foot on a small ledge. He tried reaching over to grab a hold of some bricks that seemed easier to grab, but that just resulted in his foot slipping off the ledge. Which ended with Bruce lying on the grass, groaning in pain.

He sat up, hoping he wasn't too loud that his parents would hear. Bruce didn't hesitate in walking quickly down the sidewalk, ignoring the pain.

Although he regret leaving last time, that was only because he ran into Vance, which resulted in Bruce kissing him.