Prolouge

Sara's POV
She was very excited as she was finally packing her bags to go back to India. home. The biggest problem about studying at one of the best medical universities in London was staying away from home. She missed everyone Papa, Ma, that stupid Arjun. everyone.

While she was packing her bags her dormmates and one of her closest friends Rachel and Mia came in.

R: Are these preparations for going back home?

S: yes. Why?

M: Why exactly are you going home, again?

S: For the world cup season. I mean within a month it will start and I want to support my country, you know?

R: Oh yeah. You know we forget that your father is like a legendary cricketer.  The time he came here he was just an ordinary dad visiting his daughter.

S: He is an ordinary dad. Eventhough people in India worship him, to me he is just my dad.

Mia lied next to her suitcase and said with a smirk.

M: Is the cute guy gonna be there?

Sara had gone to India for a few days during the IPL season and had taken these to with her. Eventhough Rachel was comparatively well behaved Mia didnt miss a chance to flirt with everyone. On that visit itself she had met Shubman after a long time. He was the guy she was talking about.

Flashback

Shub: Wow, I didn't know you were coming.

Sara: Neither did I actually. I just had a few days holiday so decided why not?

Shub: Baki sab kaise chal raha hai?

Sara: Thik thak. Waise tum kafi badal gaye ho. No longer pg 13.

Shub: Sach mein? You are the same though. Matlab tum to humesha se hi khubsurat the.

After that conversation they went to lunch and have a good day and these two just would not stop teasing her about it.

S: Yes he is in the team so he will be there.

M: ooh fun. By the way how old is he?

S: He is Arjun's age so about 24.

R: Perfect. I mean you do have a thing for younger guys.

S: That was once and it was just a crush anyways.

Eventhough she would never admit it eversince that day she had been thinking about him quite a lot. She always found him sweet but he was very shy when he was younger but now he was so confident. She was busy packing when she saw a notification on her phone.

Shubman Gill has sent you a message on Instagram.