III-Pre party plannings

A/n: Guys I know I disappeared for a while but I was kinda busy w schl so sorry.

Shubman's POV
Shubman had an invite. Not the party in Sara's house. There was another invitation. Rohit bhai had invited him and some other kiddos who are new to the team to his house. Shub loved Rohit bhai as captain. There was this freedom he gave to every player and be was so relaxed you were bound to calm down in his presence. So he was quite happy to be invited there.

Ishan😝

Oyeeee
Rohit bhaiya k ghar tu bhi ja raha hai kya

Haa?

Oo mein bhi
Chal na hum sab eksath jate hai

'Hum sab'?

Shreyas bhai bhi invited hai

Oh
milna kaha hai?

Ek sec mein location punch raha hun
punch ke bhejta hun

~¤~

H

e got ready and checked the location that Ishan had sent him. He reached there a little late. "Sorry bhai log thoda late ho gaya" Shreyas bhai smiled and patted his back "Koi nai, Chotu" "Oye, wo sirf Charu bhabi mujhe bula sakti hai" "Thik hai bhai Sara bhabi bhi mujhe kuch aur bolegi" Ishan said and Shub hit his head.

"Achha chalo. Wait" Shreyas bhai said. The rest two paused. "Kya hua?" "Hum, Sammy ke liye kuch lena bhul gaye." Shit. They did forget to take something for Sammy. "I have an idea. Main Rai ko call karke bulata hun and Usko humare sath shopping le chalta hun. Woh toh abhi Mumbai me hi hai" Shreyas bhai said after a minutes pause.

His Rai, meaning our Raima was his manager. She had started from this year itself. She was a simple and sweet girl from Kolkata about Shub's age. She could mix with everyone very easily and she was close with all of them. Eventhough Shreyas bhai depended on her for a lot of things but they were not really 'friends'. The tension between them was clearly visible to everyone but them.

He quickly called her and said, "She is on her way you guys get in the car before people spot us" (For the sake of the story just pretend they are not spotted) Shub and Ishu gave each other a knowing look and got in the backseat.

After a while Raima arrived. She opened the car door and entered. "Hii Bong bestie" Ishan said in his same old Ishan way "Hii Bihari bestie" They both laughed even Shub chuckled but Shreyas didn't. "Achha chalo late ho jayega"

In the entire journey Shreyas and Raima were acting like a married couple. Bickering all the way (mostly over Ishaan). Once they reached the mall Raima said, "Lets go guys let me guide you." They spent half an hour buying a lots of things for Sammy. They bough teddy bears, dresses, toys everything. Once they were done shopping Raima pulled Shub aside and said, "Sara ke liye bhi kuch le lo" "huh?" "Uske liye kuch le jaoge to use achha lagega." "Lekin ka lun uske liye?"
"Uss jewellery ki section se koi necklace le lo." She winked at him and turned around and went to find the others.

Shubman went to the jewellery section and bought a platinum necklace for. There was a rose engraved on the platinum plate. He didn't know a lot about jewellerys but he knew she liked roses and he knew even if he gave her a colored rock she would treasure it. That was because she was so pure and kind hearted. He asked the shopkeeper to pack it and put it in his pocket. He returned to where the others were standing to see Raima and Ishan giggling and Shreyas glaring at them.

They all got in the car. "Yas, mujhe meri drop kar dena" "kyun?" "Tum logo ko invite kiya hai main kyun jau" "Oh stop it Bhai and Bhabi both love you a lot and so does Sammy. Tumhe chalna hai humare sath." He was right. Charu bhabi loved and adored Raima. Firstly she was also bangali and secondly she was just like her. She had even made a joke about Raima falling for Shreyas ths way she fell for Rohit bhai.

They reached the house and were warmly welcomed by the Sharmas and the very special little Sharma. After handing her the gifts they all sat down and started discussing about the world cup.

Rohit: "I notified you guys shayad ki ek hafte me Sachin pa ji ke ghar mein ek party hai"

They all replied yes.

Ishu: Shubi ko to pehle se pata tha ;)

Ro: Kaise?

Ishu: Woh-

Shub: Woh Sara ne batya tha.

Ro: Oh you're with Sara? Matlab IPL ke time ka rumours sach tha?

Shub: Nahi Nahi we are just friends.

They all started teasing him.

Shub: Guys stop I liked her only once when I was fifteen-

Ishu:WHAT? Tune mujhe jhut bola?

Shub: Technically half truth

Ishu: Ghanta half truth

Charu: Guys stop. khana taiyar hai kha lo phir we'll see. Waise bhi kyun sab Chotu ke love life ke piche padhe ho.

She did say that but she gave him a knowing look that said "Jhoot nahi bol payega mujhko"

~¤~

A/n: NEW CHARACTER. So Rai and Shreyas's story is kinda gonna be like the side plot of the book So please give ur feedbacks