I- Ghar Wapsi

Sara's POV
Shubman Gill has sent you a message on Instagram

Sara stared at the ceiling for a few brief minutes and then clicked on the message. Why is he messaging me on Instagram?

Shubi

Hiii
I saw ur post. Tum India wapis aa rahi ho kya?

haan ab chutti bhi hai and papa ne bhi bola ki WC ke liye aa jau

Agar aye to mujhse zaroor milna

Ha sure sure😊

Waise hum yaha par hi baatein karenge or will you kindly share your number with me.

Nahi dungi

Ouch you hurt me 💔

Ok drama queen chill
(Her phone number)

Ok I'll ring you

WAIT NOT RIGHT NOW
GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES

Ok?

She immediately rushed out of the room. There were some strange feelings in her stomach. Shub wants to talk to me!! One voice inside her head So what?He probably talks to a lot of girls. Another voice said.

Shubi

Sara???
Are u still there????
Can I call youuuu?????
SARAAAAAAA TENDULKARRRRRR

HAAAN BABA CALL ME

"Hello,London girl?" He said from the other side of the phone. She could hear him smirking. "Hello,drama queen. And stop calling me that. I am Shuddh desi girl" He chuckled and said "I am surprised that you don't have an accent already." "Why do you have a problem against the country where I get my education from?"

This wasnt the first time. Shub had made fun of London multiple times when they met during IPL. "Chod do tum nahi samjhoge. By the way India kab aa rahi ho?" "Parso I will land in Mumbai." "Oh, who'll pick you up?" "Arjun and Papa."  He hummed in response. "Don't you miss India?" she laughed a little "What kind of question is that? Of course I miss India." "I dont know. Last time jab aye the then you seemed so happy about London and your friends there." Hai yeh ladka.

"Ab to tum Arjun ke tadha baat kar rahe ho. Be for real Shub just because I don't hate London doesn't mean I dont miss India." He hummed and suddenly said "Iss mein Arjun kaha se aya??" "Never mind. I have to pack now. Chalo bye." "bye".

She hung up the call and smiled to herself. pagal.

Mia: Oooh was it the cute cricket guy thats got you smiling cheek to cheek?

Sara: Stop just stop.

She returned back to her room and re started packing. Mia and Rachel went out to grab a cup of coffee.She was deep in the thought of a certain 'cute cricket guy' when there was video call from her family.

Papa (Sachin): Hello,beta. How's everything?

Sara: Hi, papa everything is alright. Actually mein just packing start kar rahi thi. Aap sab thik hai na?

Ma (Anjali): Haan, bachha. Actually tumhare papa soch rahe the ki WC se pehle tum yaha aa rahe ho to-

Papa: To I was thinking ki tumhe team ke sath ek formal introduction hona chahiye. I know you've met Rohit and Virat when you were younger.

Sara: That's great but how?

Papa: I was thinking if we could arrange a gharelu party with the current ICT and ex members who I am still with.

Sara: That is a brilliant idea.

Ma: Sara, you also know Shubman na? He used to play with Arjun.

Sara: Haan, I spoke to him today only. Also we met during IPL. Maa abhi meri bohot packing bachi hai I'll talk to you guys later.

Landing Day

Sara's flight had just landed in Mumbai. She was home. Yes,finally home. After a long wait she was going to be reunited with everyone again everyone she lots. She took out her phone to call Arjun when she saw

Shubi
Mumbai pohoch k message karna
safe flight.

She smiled to herself. This was the best ghar wapsi.