Chapter 38 - Full Class

The sky was blue and the  birds were singing as you took a walk down the many streets of the city. Walking instead of taking the bike somewhere felt refreshing, getting the legs some exercise was always a good thing. On that walk, you spotted a tall gloomy figure walking a short distance in front of you, even from behind you immediately recognised who it was.

"Yo! Fuutaro!" you called out to your best friend, running to catch up with him.

"Oh. Y/N" Fuutaro turned to greet you. "You ready for the first day back at school?"

The day had finally come to start the Third Year of school. Studying was of the highest importance right now if everyone wanted to graduate.

"No... I only got 4 hours of sleep..." you admitted regretfully. Fuutaro slapped you lightly on the back of the head.

"Are you an idiot?" He frowned.

"Hopefully the girls will be here on time..."

"Don't you usually send sappy messages to Nino every morning? Shouldn't you know if she's going to be here on time?"

"S-Shut up man! It's not every morning..." you pouted. " They'll be there but first days are important, even if this is our third first day..."

Flocks of students trickled into school, lots of younger kids you'd never seen before walked around the school grounds obviously lost as to where they needed to be.

Both you and Fuutaro helped a few First-Years find where they needed to go for registration and see what classes they were in.

"Hey, maybe we'll be in the same class this year," you said to Fuutaro as the two of you walked towards the main hall.

Fuutaro looked less than hopeful. "If it happens, it'll be god's luck."

The chances were slim but getting everyone in a class together would be insanely cool, all 7 of you were the dream...

------

"What the hell..?" Fuutaro sighed as you both walked into your newly assigned classroom.

There was a crowd in the middle of the classroom for some reason. At the centre of that tornado of chaos were 5 girls you knew were going to be the centre of attention.

"AH! Y/N, Fuutaro!" Ichika called out as she waved you both over, your other new classmates turned to look at the both of you who stood there dumbfounded.

"Hey... how the fuck did this happen?" You looked at all of the girls as they all stared back at you with nervous expressions on their faces. Your eyes look specifically at Nino. "Explain"

"H-How should I know!" she argued.

"Woah. Seeing all of the Nakano's is really something!" a girl in the class said.

Another boy joined in. "Yeah. They're all identical!"

"No the hell they're not..." you muttered under your breath like a protective older brother.

"They're all kinda cute though huh?" a boy turned to his friend.

"Totally. The one with the headphones seems like my type!"

"Yeah, maybe I'll ask that one with the butterfly ribbons out on a date!" one guy said in response

"O-KAY!" you shouted as you parted the crowd like Moses did the sea.

You took a stand in front of the girls, and Fuutaro joined at your side.

"This one" you pointed to Nino "That's my girlfriend. So hands off." you scowled at the crowd.