Brother's

Many people were standing with their heads bowed inside a basement. There is a king size sofa in the middle of the basement on which three people could sit and in the middle of the sofa, a 6 feet 1 inch man was sitting exactly like a king, on his left a 5 feet 9 inch man was sitting. Both of them were looking towards the front where a man was locked up and another man was angrily trying to extract some information from him.

The height of the man would be around 5 feet 8 inches. He looked at the man in front of him and gave a strong punch on his face and said, Ramu, I am asking you last time, why did you betray us and for whom? If you don't tell me now, I will cut your body into small pieces and feed them to my pet dog.

On hearing this, the man whose name was Aarav starts pressing two fingers of his hands on his forehead and then he makes a strong punch with his hand and is about to hit him, then he heard a voice,"Enough Aarav". After hearing this voice everyone flinch but After Knowing this voice which is not from anyone else but his elder brother Hridaan, he reluctantly stops and takes two steps back, then when comes forward

Hridaan looks at the man tied in front of him and said "last time, I am asking you, will you tell me for whom did you dare to betray us?" The man in front of him started to Shiver on hearing Hridaan voice but doesn't tell anything, only then Hridaan looks back and signal something to Ravi his assistant. Then  Ravi moves forward, puts a mike in his hand and then he made Ramu wears that mike. Than he said to Ramu that "when you are ready to tell the truth then tell the truth in this mike. Maybe I will free you from this pain and set you free."

Hearing this, Ramu says that "you are lying, you will never free me". Hearing this Hridaan speaks while pulling his hair back with his hand, "Hridaan Agarwal never back away from his words" and at the same time he smirked, which was looking very dangerous, at this moment He was looking like a king of hell.

Remember one thing, Hridaan had told him that he would free him from his pain. Didn't say that he will free him from this basement.

After this, Hridaan moves his other hand and his assistant places a honey bottle on it. He opens its lid and pours all the honey, which was about 5 kg, on him because due to so many days of torture, he had scratches all over his body, so that honey gets spread on every scratch.

After that he signals two guards. Those Guards come forward and start opening his rope He starts shouting "please leave me'" and tried to camd out of their hold, but no one listens to him. After that they put him in a small glass room in the same room. In that mirror room one could see from outside to inside but could not see from inside to outside.

Within a short time, Ramu's condition becomes very pathetic. The sound of shouting starts coming from his mike, which leaves a dangerous smile on the faces of those three brothers because there were so many insects and mosquitoes in the room and because of his honey all around, they all stick to his body and They start biting him and both of his hands were tied behind him, he is unable to do anything and starts screaming. When an insect bites you, you get worried, then imagine what was his condition when the insects were biting all over his body.

After some time, when all this starts becoming unbearable for him, then he says please leave me, I will tell you all the truth. He said that I did all this on the orders of your enemy, his name is Ramesh Chand. He had given me a very high price and I was tempted. Please forgive me, I will never make such a mistake again. hearing the name brother start smirking.

As soon as he said this, the three brothers smile dangerously and then Nirav signals the guard, then the guard goes ahead and opens the glass room. There was a small round window in it and picks up a pipe and releases something in it and He closes that window back and within some time Ramu's breathing becomes difficult and he dies because of suffocation because the gas was poisonous gas.

After this, the three brothers go straight out and none of their guards had the courage to raise their heads to look at anyone. assistants of all three of them open their Car gate and they go and sit in those cars. After that, their convoy of cars leaves. Four cars were moving in front of their car and four cars were also behind it for their security. There was a car of all three in the middle and all three of them leave for home with different emotions.

How was the part guys,did you like the part

If you liked it then don't forget to vote and comment

Let's see in next chapter how is there relationship with there Partner?