Is He Gay ?

Vote target-7 votes
Comment -3

After dealing with Manisha, Adya went towards Aarav's room to complete her next task, she knocked on his door, And after hearing a faint come In, she opened the door and went inside she sat beside Aarav and gave him, her big beautiful smile, which Aarav sense as upcoming danger he knows something big is ready for him.
(Just brother sister things)

"Bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana" started Adya singing while Aarav scrunched his nose, "stop being too much with your best friend, you are starting to behave like her." said aarav irritatingly while cutting Adya singing in between.

"Why do you want me to stop spending time with her? Do you want to spend time with her?" asked Adya in a teasing voice while raising one eyebrow, "ha ha Mallika e husn hai woh" said Aarav starting to laugh like he was hearing the joke of the day.

(Is she the Queen of beauty?)

"Stop laughing Bhai," said Adya as she couldn't stand her best friend's disrespect. "accha woh chodo aapko pta hai Naa kitne time se hamne akele time spend nhi Kiya. let's go shopping" said Adya while Aarav gave her a suspicious look

(OK, let's leave it. you know na, we didn't spent our Alone time together for long. Let's go for shopping)

"Do you want to go for shopping that too today?" asked Aarav "Tumhe pta hai na tumhara woh jallad pati ham dono ko fasi pe chada dega. agar kal tumhari presentation main jara si bhi galti hui toh. tumhe pta hai na yeh tumhare liya ab tak ka sabse bada chance hai or sath main isse company ka bhi next step hogaa future development ke liye." said Aarav as he knows tomorrow's meeting is so important.

(Your Hitler husband will be hanged us,If there will be any mistakes in your presentation. you know this is the biggest chance of your career. and it will also be the next step of our company's development)

"Bhai I prepared everything,and about jallad pati don't forget, he is my pati and woh sabke samne kitna bhi Sher ku na bane par bhigi billi hai mere samne,aapko Pta hai mere samne unki aawaz hi nhi nikalti,are maine bola mujhe shopping pe jana hai,or pta hai unhone kya bola. are isme puchne ki kya jarurat hai tumhe mana karne wala main kon hota hu. Honge woh is jungle ke raja mere samne toh bhigi billi hai" said Adya while raising her imaginary collar. when Adya stopped talking and looked toward Aarav. Aarav was looking at her unblinking and after a minute he started to laugh like a madman while clutching his stomach.

(He is my husband, no matter how arrogent he is in front of other, but he is just scared kitten in front of me.you know he can't even speak against me.arey I said I want to go for shopping and you know what he said, go na who am I to say no to you.Even if he is the king of his kingdom just a kitten in front of me.

"Ohh butterfly good joke par na kisi or ke samne marna, kuki Main na tumhe or Bhai dono ko hi janta hu,"said Aarav, and Adya looked away while Aarav again started to laugh.

(I think you should say your all this making story infront of other as I know both of you very well)

"Aapko chalna hai ya nhi" now asked Adya irritatingly after making her own joke and Aarav's laugh irritating her more.

(Do you want to go or no ?)

"Ok baba chalenge bas main 30 minute main taiyaar hoke aata hu, said Aarav while rubbing her hair making her growned as she doesn't like when someone messed with her hair.

(Ok,just give me 30 minutes,I will come down after getting ready)

"Bhai" she glared at him while he just shrugged his shoulder and went toward the washroom.

As Mahima and Adya are present in the living room, they are waiting for Aarav while Mahima is overly excited.

Mahima"Thank you, thank you so much, Jaan, you are meant to be my bff," said Mahima while hugging Adya tightly for the 20th time till she got to know that Aarav is also coming.