Hurt and Queen

If you want to see Adya's queen side then read it till the end.

Guys, I am changing my book name "The Agrawal's" to "Tere Ishq Main "It will change from the next chapter so please don't get confused

I knew he is waiting for my answer and I didn't know what to say so I just looked down "Aah" I felt his grip on my jaw tighten and it started to pain before I could say something he made me look into his eyes and that was seething in anger making me gulp" I asked you something" he yelled little loudly and I flinched "Aapne mana kiya tha" I said what he wanted to hear, but he literally not loosen his grip on my jaw, I felt like my jaw will break today.

 "please chod dijiye," I said but he didn't loosen his grip instead, he said "When I clearly  told  you that you are not allowed to go out then, how dare you make Mahima cupid between us ?" he barked and left my jaw, I didn't understand what he wants to say "what are..." Before I completed my sentence he played the video.

(Please, leave me)

Did he even keep tabs on me, I looked at him shocked but Does it matter? 'No' Then I looked toward the video where I was asking Mahi to come inside with me but I didn't mean to make her cupid "I didn't me..." Before I could complete the sentence, he cut me off by banging his hand loudly on the table making me flinch and said"Ohh just shut up, and why are you so desperate to go out hmm" he said loudly and placed my hair which is swaying behind my ear then he bent down and whispered in my ear "do you want to meet your......."

"

"shut up," I said knowing very well in which direction this all was going but I didn't want that, and placed my hand on his chest to make some distance between us, but he grabbed both hands in his one hand and nuzzled his face, In my neck. he inhaled my scent, making me stiff. "Aah'" I moaned in pain when he suddenly bit me making goosebumps rise on my body, but after that, his words Pierced my heart into millions of pieces.  "ohh so it hurt you to listen to your own doing, I can't even say what you actually did it, huh," he said loudly and I just looked down but tears are continuously flowing from my eyes, I am feeling like someone is stabbing my heart with thousands of knives.

  "ohh so it hurt you to listen to your own doing, I can't even say what you actually did it, huh," he said loudly and I just looked down but tears are continuously flowing from my eyes, I am feeling like someone is stabbing my heart with thousand...