what change?

After coming into the room, Adya once checked her presentations, and then just started to scroll through Instagram Reels.

Suddenly, she saw a reel where a woman was irritating her husband, and then her husband started to chase behind her and, after remembering, something a beautiful smile came onto her lips.

Flashback

When Adhya was in her second year of the internship, it was Sunday, and They loved Sunday because they considered Sunday as a full day for themselves.

When Adya woke up she found the other side of the bed empty, and she groaned in irritation as she didn't like it, not even a bit, as he promised to be in bed with her if she woke up till 9, but when she checked her phone it's already 10 o'clock. so what? can't he wait and cuddle till she wakes up, not fair husband, but suddenly she saw a note on side table.

"Good morning my lady, yes just blush like this, anger doesn't suit you, although I am sorry to leave a bed like this. But you know, Meri Jaan, my day doesn't start without two things. First looking at the face of my beautiful wife, which I have already done for 2 hours, and second my gym, so now I am in the gym. come if you want to join me in the gym and stay in the room if you want our special morning exercise on bed, I will join you after some time"

(MY LIFE)

"Shameless" mutters Adya while imagining his smirking face at the time of writing, and after looking at the jug on the same table, she smirks and says "Hubby, you must be sweating. I should help you, right? After all, I am a good wife, even if you left me in the bed alone" Adya whispers and stands,Then she finds herself in only her husband's Shirt maybe he made her wear it after their hot session.

Then she just took a jar and left toward the gym which is joined to their room. It is Hridaan's personal gym, there is one more gym in the house for the brother.

"Good morning hubby," said Adya when she saw her husband doing push-ups.the way his muscle on dispaly, sweat on his forhead and his messy hair that's enough to make her gulp. No wonder her husband consider one of the most handsome man and man who belong to her only.

"Good morning my queen," said Hridaan without looking at her while continue doing push ups, but he suddenly felt a weight and realized Adya is sitting on him.

"Ohh so is this my punishment Jaan ?" asked Hridaan while, continue doing his push-ups. "No it is not," said Adya, "Then what my lady," asked Hridaan, but suddenly he felt wet as water started to slide down from his hair to his neck, and before he realized he saw Adya running toward there room with empty jug when she reached till gate she turned and said "This is your punishment my man."and winked at him. As he was about to run behind her, he froze suddenly seeing her beautiful legs which is showing as she is just wearing his shirt making him felt proud and hearing my man is cherry on the top, no matter how much he already loved her, she made him fall in love with her more daily

Then he stood up and ran behind her, who again started running seeing him. "Today no-one can save you darling"Said Hridaan, running behind Adya who had just went away to the another side of bed.

"No hubby, it's your punishment.You can't take revenge" said Adya while pouting and he just stare her in aww her cute face is quite hard to resist for him.He can bet anything for her beautiful smile.He even bet himself. He just so thankfull of god for having this angel in his life.

"Nope punishment is over, the moment you sit on me when I was doing pushup. now it's time for your punishment" said Hridaan while running on her side but Adya jump on bed seeing this Hridaan sternly said

"Baccha no running on the bed", but Adya scolled and said, "don't behave like my father now" and jump on other said while showing him her toungh

But suddenly, hearing Hridaan's word deep blush come on her face and she rooted to her spot when he said"I would prefer Daddy though "