falling apart

Adya open the door of her room with shaking hands to face her Dracula husband, who is now working on her laptop. The way his fingers are working on the laptop, she understood that she is in deep trouble. She gulped down the lump in her throat because of nervousness.

"Come on, Adya! You can do it. It's not the first time you've disobeyed him. Let's go and just be cool." She tried to motivate herself, but it goes in vain when she started trembling with a mere look of him.

"Aargh," she groaned in frustration, but no sound came out from her mouth. On the other side, he is seething in anger, waiting for her to say something. But He knows that the moment she says something, he is going to lash out at her. He is not angry because she disobeyed him, but because she gave someone else priority over him again. Does he not hold any priority in her life? Is he that useless? He knows that she never loved him and will never do, but still, it hurts that she loves someone else.

It hurts him that she wants to leave him, although she never said that to him. But he knows, and he loves her. He is selfish and doesn't allow her to leave him. He will not allow her to love someone else or even think about someone else. He will make her regret loving someone else, and he is no saint to forgive her after trying to cheat on him and trying to leave him. He will definitely punish her. He will make her feel the same pain he has felt for years.He will cage her so she doesn't dare to leave him. He will frighten her so she doesn't dare to think of anyone else. He will make her crave him the way he is craving her. And he internally smirks over his thought, which is not seen on his emotionless face. He is working as if he doesn't feel her presence.

"Amm k, khana kha lijiye phle," said Adya while rubbing her hands together to calm down her nervousness. Although Hridaan heard her, he didn't give her a response. She also patiently waited for his response, but when she didn't get any, she composed herself again 

+

Adya POV

I entered my room after confronting myself up and called him, but he ignored me. I know he is angry, and now it's a red signal for me. Whenever he gets angry, he takes it out on me and hurts me. I want to go out, but I can't ignore him for two reasons. First, I already came back so late, and if I go out now, he is going to get even angrier. Second, I can't let him starve because of his anger.

I encourage myself to call him again.
"Suniye, please pahle khana kha lijiye," I said, after gathering all my courage. I just hope that he will eat calmly. I am not ready for any hurtful words. I know I deserve it, but not right now. I just want to enjoy my dinner with him. I just want to eat with my husband. Am I asking for something big? Can't I deserve at least this with my husband? But my heart sinks when he puts his laptop aside with a thud on the table and starts to take threatening steps towards me. He is looking so intensely that I feel goosebumps rise on my body.

 He is looking so intensely that I feel goosebumps rise on my body

I start to tremble when he stands up and starts to take his slow and calculating steps towards me. I just want to run away, but I don't have the courage, and his intense gaze also holds me in place. I start to look down and nervously play with my fingers, but suddenly I feel a sharp pain when he twisted my arm behind my back. "Aah, dukh Raha hai," I said, because the pain was too much, and even a lone tear escapes from my eyes. I am trying hard to control, but they are traitors.