I almost give my mom a Heart Attack

"Percy! What happened?" Mom screams looking at my sick self.

I'm still sweaty. My muscles are still sore. Blood is running out of my eyes and ear. I think this'll give her a heart attack. Thank Poseidon Dean's not here. Asclepius was also there because I asked him to come. I sent him an email (it's a weird magical god thing that I don't know how to explain).

"Ah. We meet at last Mrs. Jackson; Poseidon talks very highly of you." Asclepius stands up.

"Who are you?" Mom asks.

"Asclepius, God of Healing." He does a bow. 

"Percy, what happened to you? Is this a demigod thing?" She asks.

"Unfortunately, yes. He has a special kind of Cancer." Asclepius says. 

"What?" Mom breathes.

"Mom... I have Cancer, but hey I'm fine." I say.

"Percy if you have Cancer, you are not fine!" She screams.

"Right..." I shrug. 

"Mrs. Jackson, we don't exactly know the origins of this disease but it's very ancient." Asclepius says.

"Go on." Mom falls into a chair.

"Mom, I'll be fine, what's the worst that can happen?" I ask.

"A few things actually. One, you could transform into a monster. Two, you could die from extreme blood loss. Three-" He starts.

"I get it!" I yell.

He nods and draws back. Mom was in tears. She looks pale. She's panting. I wipe off the blood on me and take her hand.

"Oh, Percy, I can't lose you." She sniffs.

"You won't." I say.