This is the most awesome boss round ever

"Impressive." Takhisis holds up the Sickle of Cronus on a staff.

I take a boxing stance. Finally, all of the videogames Grover lent me can come to use. She shoots fire. I pull my arms in front of my face. The fire pushes me back. I grab the fire like a rope, and I extinguish it. I run forward me and my giant. I punch Takhisis' face, well the one closes to me. I grab one of her heads and pull my knee up.

My knee punches her in the chest. She uses the sickle to drive against my chest. I can still feel a little bit of the blade. I grab the staff sickle thingy; I really don't know how I would describe it. I punch her in the face, well one of her faces. She bites down hard on my water arm. I pull her closer to me. I aim for the blue crack. She pulls back suddenly. She stands up on her two hind legs.

"You have no hope of fighting me!" She yells.

"I do!" I scream.

I charge back at her. She shoots to me. The sickle and my arm clash. I can feel the wind against the blade. It hurts. She throws me back. I slam into a mountain. I feel the earth cracking. I feel the mountain breaking. Thank God no village is here. I charge again. She charges. I grab the sickle. She pushes hard down on me. My arms start coming closer to my head.

I fall to my knees. She's strong. She touches my water shoulder. Blood forms on my shoulder. I feel the blade. It hurts. I bend down lower. I feel the sickle ripping through the water and my flesh. I scream in pain. My vision starts getting blurry. Yet the blue crack is shown. I have an idea. I grab the sickle.

"Oh man this is gonna hurt." I mutter.

I shove it into the water. I gulp in a scream of pain. I slam Riptide into the crack. She screams in pain. I scream in pain. She shoots out fire. Steam surrounds us both.