2.Goodbye

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this🤗
_________________________________________________
Axel's POV

When I woke up and saw Alyssa beside me, all I felt was fury.

Why was she in my bed half naked? What did we do last night?

Though I had an idea, I didn't want to admit it and that's why I yelled at her.

I could see she was scared by my tone but I didn't fucking care.

Then she said I brought her here and that she was my mate.

I couldn't believe my ears. Alyssa was my mate?

Mason my wolf I just got yesterday felt happy about that fact but I wasn't.

He whimpered and queried me when I rejected our mate but I didn't pay attention to him.

If only he had been with me three years ago to watch the life leave the eyes of the one man I admired even more than my own father all because of his bratty daughter.

That day when Beta Wilson died in the fire trying to rescue Alyssa who started the fire in the first place.

Whenever I remember that event, I feel nothing but anger and hatred towards Alyssa.

True we were childhood friends and grew up together and there was even a point in my life when I fell in love with her but those feelings died the day I watch her father die.

Her father was my hero. A man I so much looked up to.

Back to the present. I rejected Alyssa down flat and I could see the hurt in her eyes. I felt a tug in my heart but I ignored it and walked out of the room before I'd change my mind.

No doubt a small part of me still loved Alyssa but the grieve of her father's death was still there and it overshadowed that little love I had left for her.

I went to the kitchen for breakfast and saw Mom and Clara the pack house's cook there.

"Good morning Son." Mom greeted me smiling. She was munching on nachos while Clara was cooking.

"Morning Mom." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead and sat beside her.

"Good morning Alpha." Clara said and brought a plate of omelettes before me.

I nodded and her and Mom turned to me.

"How does it feel to be eighteen? I'm so excited for you son. After your graduation next month, you'll finally take over the Alpha position from your father." She said grinning from ear to ear.

"Of course Mom. I'm also excited about that." I said and put a piece of omelette in my mouth.

Just then Bianca my younger sister stepped in with her white puppy in her arms.

"Hello family. Morning Clara." She beamed and I rolled my eyes. Mom smiled at her and Clara greeted back.

"Come join us for breakfast dear. Don't let Sara into the kitchen. I always tell you." Mom said referring to Bianca's puppy who was now on the floor, licking it's fur.

"She's just too sweet. I need to carry her around." Bianca claimed as she sat beside me.

"Morning brother." She said, smiling weirdly at me.

"What?". I snapped and she groaned.

"Always so uptight." She murmured as Clara placed a plate of omelettes before her.

"Later we're all going shopping for your brother's forthcoming Alpha ceremony. Alyssa would be coming as well cos we'll need many hands. Speaking of Alyssa, where is she cos I haven't seen her all morning." Mom said speaking to no one in particular.

I tensed at the mention of Alyssa.

I haven't told anyone yet about her being my mate.

Alyssa's POV

I had managed to pack a few of my things including my parents' pictures into a duffel bag as I didn't own any luggages and even if I did, I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself.

I took a final look around the room I grew up in. Once upon a time, this room was filled with all the happiness in the world but right now it was just dull.

I sighed as I hoisted the duffel bag up my shoulders and walked out of the room.

I went out through the front door as I knew everyone would be in the kitchen.

I immediately hid behind a wall on seeing Alpha Benjamin, soon to be Beta Austin and soon to be gamma Jason walking in from the front door.

They seemed to be in a deep conversation about something but I was too tensed about them seeing me to listen to whatever they were talking about.

Suddenly Alpha Benjamin stopped walking and the other two did the same.

"What is it Alpha?" Austin asked.

"I smell someone around here. Whoever it is is hiding in a corner." Alpha Benjamin said and my heart raced.

I shut my eyes tight and held my breath, praying to the moon goddess for him not to notice me as I was right behind them.

If they should turn, they'll be looking straight at me.

"Haha. I'm sure there's no one here Alpha. It's just your subconscious." Jason said and Alpha Benjamin nodded thoughtfully before proceeding up the stairs.

I sighed in relief as they left.

That was a close call

I thought as I pushed myself away from the wall. Clutching to my bag tightly, I walked out the front door and looked back at the place I've grown to call my home.

But I had to remind myself that this wasn't a home. It was a place that left me with so many sad memories.

Although I had a lot of sweet memories as well. Memories of my parents that I'll forever hold on to.

I disappeared into the thick forest and ran and ran.

Good by blue Moon pack

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey lovelies.

I hope your day is going great?

Pls vote and comment.

Peace