11.We'll find her soon

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this 🤗
___________________________________________________________
Alyssa's POV

I was lying on my bed thinking about everything happening in my life.

After what Miles said in the kitchen, I knew for a fact that he was in love with me and would do anything to protect me.

So I asked him not to let Axel know about my presence in this pack and to keep Kian as far away from him as possible.

I had been in been in my room because I didn't want to encounter Axel by accident.

Now the party was over, I decided to leave to room, praying and begging the moon goddess to not let me see Axel once I got out there.

I walked briskly down the stairs and saw Mila and Lily.

"Hey girl." She said smiling, trying to ease my mood knowing I was still shaken up from seeing my mate.

"Hey. I'm really sorry I couldn't be out there for Lily's party." I said solemnly, caressing lily's chubby cheeks.

"It's alright dear. I understand you totally and there's really a no need to apologize. Besides you promised to celebrate Lily specially." She said and winked at me.

I smiled and took Lily from her arms.

"How about your favourite treat sweetie? Then we can go to an arcade with Kian sometime." I asked Lily and she nodded happily.

With that I took her to the kitchen to prepare her favourite treat.

Axel's POV

"See you next time then." I said shaking hands with Alpha Miles.

After he saw me by the stairs, I told him of Kian's request and he told me not to worry that Kian's mom wasn't feeling too well.

He then saw me off.

Something was strange about him but I couldn't just point a finger to what.

In my office back in my pack, I was going through some documents I received earlier today when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said not looking away from the stash of paperwork.

"Alpha. I got some information on Alyssa." Manuel said bowing slightly to show his respect. (In case you don't remember, Manuel was the secret spy Axel hired to find Alyssa)

"What did you get?" I asked immediately, putting away the paperwork.

"She lives in Blue stone pack Alpha." He said.

I knew she lived there. It just had to be. I felt uneasy anytime I visited that pack. But that information wasn't enough. I needed to know where exactly she was. How she was doing.

Wait she must have had to go through Alpha Miles before she could live there right? That means he must have some information about the whereabouts of my mate.

"Alright thank you Manuel, you may leave." I said and picked up my phone, dialing Alpha Miles' number.

I needed to find out where Alyssa was right away.

He picked up almost immediately.

"Hi. I know I left not too long ago but I have a question for you." I started.

"What's that?"

"Is there an Alyssa Megara Braun living in your pack?" I asked knowing he might likely not know who I was talking about but still hoping for something.

There was a bit of silence on the other end then he replied.

"I'm not sure who you're talking about, sorry."

I sighed in frustration.

"Can you search your pack's record for that person? It's really important I find her." I said.

"Last I remember, you signed a contract with me not with a member of my pack, so what do you need from this person?" He asked gruffly.

I didn't understand why he was acting that way. He was normally nice and calm but right now he was acting like me.

"She happened to be a runaway from my pack about five to six years ago. And I recently found out she lives in your pack. I need to talk to her." I said trying to control my already rising temper.

"Oh I'm not sure I have anyone like that in my pack. Every member of my pack was born here." He said and I slammed the phone angrily, breaking it into pieces.

I hit the table and ran a hand over my blonde locks. Why was I so unfortunate?

If Alyssa wasn't in Blue stone pack then where the fuck was she? Did Manuel get me wrong information then or was Alpha Miles lying to me?

I was so frustrated at these never ending questions with no answers.

The door flung open and in came my Mom, Dad and Bianca.

"What's going on?!" Dad asked as Mom rushed towards me.

"I need to find her! I'm so fucking tired of missing every detail!" I yelled angrily and stood up from my chair.

"Find who?" Mom asked.

"My mate, Alyssa. I need to find her." I replied.

"What?!" They all exclaimed and only then did I remember I never told them about Alyssa being my mate.

"Alyssa is your mate?" Bianca asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Why did you never tell us then?" Mom asked.

"I rejected her, she left because I did that." I said solemnly.

"What?!" They all yelled again and I sighed.

"Why though? Why did you reject your mate?" Mom asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I was young and foolish Mom. I didn't realize the gravity of my actions until it was too late. I regret it every single day. I really do." I said.

"You should have told us son, then we would have worked harder towards finding her." Dad said and I sighed.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you guys. I was just ashamed of myself for rejecting her." I said and Mom hugged me.

"It's alright my son. We're going to find her soon." Mom said, rubbing my back while I hugged her tightly, trying to hold back my tears.

I really missed my mate.

Mason needed her.

I needed her

"I'll create a new search party and this time only with the best. We'll find her no matter what." Dad said and I smiled.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey lovelies

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment😘💜