16.A Promise

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this ☺️
__________________________________________________________
Axel's Pov

I got to cross moon pack and fought off the guard wolves at the border, making my way straight to the pack house.

I changed back to my human self and wore a pair of basketball shorts I saw along the way.

I felt my mate's presence the moment I arrived at the pack house and traced her scent.

Following her scent, I ended up at a basement. That bastard must be hiding my mate there.

I encountered a couple wolves who tried to fight me but I killed them within ten seconds.

Getting towards the door I heard my mate's melodious voice.

"And you really think if your mate saw all what you've been doing, she'd appreciate that?" I paused listening attentively.

"She died! Because of the useless Alphas she died! I needed to gain power to avenge her death. I was so weak, I couldn't protect her. Do you even know the pain of loosing your mate?!

Oh I'm sure you do after all your mate rejected you!" I frowned at that.

Did that bastard really have to worsen things. I was trying to make amendments and here he was....

"Now I'm so powerful, but I won't stop until I've wiped out every single Alpha in existence, until I've gained the ultimate power!" He continued and I smirked.

What a fool.

"Not while I'm still around, fat soul." I said making my grand entrance.

I loved the look on my mate's beautiful face on realising her saviour was already here.

"You, how did you get in here?!" Lawrence asked stomping towards me.

"Release my mate and son now." I said ignoring his question.

"Hahaha. In your wildest dreams. Guards!" He yelled and four men ran in. Were they there the whole time.

I smirked.

This is gonna be fun.

The first one lunged at me and I easily threw him off to the end of the room.

"Axel." My mate breathed clearly worry about me and I nodded at her in reassurance.

In a few minutes, all four men went unconscious.

"Impressive. Now I see why you're one of the greatest Alpha. Too bad I'll have to kill you!" Lawrence said and ran towards me.

Was he being serious right now?

Before he could get to me, I moved sideways and he fell to the ground.

"Argh!!!" He squealed.

I ignored him and went to untie my mate.

"Are you okay?" I aksed genuinely worried.

Her eyes went glossy and she nodded slowly.

"Kian. They still have him." She said and I nodded.

I turned towards Lawrence who was rising on his feet.

"You wrench!" He yelled, holding his left elbow.

"Where's my son?" I asked.

"You'll never see him again!" Lawrence yelled and I sighed.

This old man was being difficult and I was feeling stressed already.

"Fucking. Tell. Me. Where. He. Is." I gritted.

"He's in the execution room and in exactly 10 minutes, his head will be separated from his body!" He said and laughed hysterically.

"What?! No! My poor son. We have to save him, Axel." Alyssa said holding my arm.

I took her hand and we both ran out of the room,

We somehow found the execution room within five minutes and true to his word, Kian was tied up on a table, a large metallic sharp-edged machine slowly coming down his neck.

It was exactly four minutes left till the object met his neck.

"Kian!" Alyssa cried and tried running to him but I held her.

"There's a bomb attached to him. If we touch him, it might explode." I said motioning to a small tick bomb attached to his left arm.

"Oh no, my poor baby. Please Axel. We have to save him." Alyssa said.

I walked towards Kian and carefully cut the ropes tying him up.

It was a minute left.

I cut the wires of the bomb carefully, making sure not to make any contact with the bomb.

It went off immediately and I sighed in relief and quickly carried my unconscious son just before the metallic object could snap his neck.

Alyssa ran to me, crying at the same time smiling.

"Thank you so much for saving my son." She said and reached out to hold Kian.

"Why didn't you tell me about him?" I asked as she held Kian tightly.

"I didn't want you rejecting him like you did to me." She said not looking at me and I sighed.

"I'm really sorry Aly. I was so young and foolish, I didn't realize what I was doing at that point. Believe me every single day after that have been a toture. I tried my very best to find you but.....in all, Aly I'm truly sorry." I said.

"I'm gonna need time Axel. And I really hope you can give that." She said and I nodded solemnly.

As long as she gave me a chance, that could work.

"Would she at least introduce me to my son then?" I asked and she looked up.

"I guess Kian would love to meet his dad." She said and I smiled.

I took Alyssa and Kian back to blue stone pack against my will.

I really wanted to take her home already but I knew I'll have to give her time to forgive me first and I'll do everything to make that happen as soon as possible.

Alpha Miles was jealous when I brought Alyssa and Kian back. He obviously wanted to be hero here but he had to understand that Alyssa was my mate and Kian my son.

It was my responsibility to protect them.

He has been doing that in my stead for a while but now I'm back, I didn't need him to so that anymore.

Kian was still sleeping and Alyssa went to bathe him. The poor kid had been through a lot.

That Lawrence bastard. I made sure to deal with him nicely before sending him off to the bureau of justice.

With that old bean out of the way, I only had my mate to deal with.

I'll make sure to get her back at all cost and that's a promise.

>>>>>>>>
Hey Lovelies 💜

Hope you enjoyed this chap, pls vote and comment ☺️