12.She's here

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this🤗
___________________________________________________________
Alyssa's POV

I placed the last spoon of pancake batter in the fry pan and Kian peered at me with watchful eyes.

"Mommy how long is it gonna take for this one to fry?" He asked curiously.

"A few seconds baby." I replied and flipped the pancake over.

"Did it also take a few seconds for those other ones to fry?" He asked again pointing to the tray of pancakes I made before.

I smiled at him as I took the pancake out of the pan and turned off the stove.

"Yes dear." I said, placing a plate of pancake before him.

"Something smells divine." I heard Miles deep voice as he entered the kitchen.

"Alpha!" Kian yelled in between munching on his pancakes.

"Hey champ. Happily eating?" Miles asked sitting beside Kian.

Kian nodded.

"Also want some?" I asked knowing fully well he might say no after all he doesn't eat pancakes.

"Yeah." He said surprising me.

I smiled at him and served him a plate of pancakes.

"Any work today?" I asked cleaning the utensils I used in cooking.

"I do have a meeting with Alpha Lawrence. He suddenly called for one. He probably heard of the alliance with our pack and Blue moon pack and now wants a peace treaty." He said.

"That's a good thing then, we should probably celebrate." I said smiling.

"Hmm hmm." Miles replied non chalantly.

He was probably still upset after finding out Axel was my mate.

"Aunt Alyssa!" Lily ran into the kitchen and hugged me tightly.

I dried my hands and carried her.

"Oh baby. A good morning to you too." I said and pecked her cheeks. Anthony entered the kitchen and we exchanged greetings.

"Alpha, the pack warriors have been assembled." He whispered to Miles but I heard him.

"Alright." Miles replied and Anthony nodded.

"Daddy!" Lily yelled and Anthony smiled and walked towards us.

"She's a little to excited today." Anthony said as Lily jumped into his embrace.

"And you're busy. Give her to her mother, let's leave." Miles said standing up.

"It's alright Anthony. I'll take her." I said and took Lily from him.

"Thanks a bunch Alyssa!" Anthony said and left with Miles.

I sighed as Lily smiled brightly at me, also bringing a smile to my face.

Miles was unhappy, I could sense it but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Mommy all done!" Kian yelled and got down from his high chair.

"That's good baby. Now let's get ready cos we're going to the park!" I announced and both kids squealed happily.

I informed Mila and Sara that I was taking the kids out and Aiden begged to tag along.

I couldn't refuse him after all I'd need a helping hand with both kids.

The kids kept singing all the way to the fun park and I couldn't stop smiling.