《Save me》

"I can only tell you so much," she replied cryptically. "But know this, the path Boruto treads is entwined with both darkness and hope. He'll face trials that will test his resolve, and his choices will shape the destiny of our world."

Suddenly, the woman rose gracefully from the table, "Excuse me for a moment," she said softly.
Mitsuki and I exchanged a curious glance, unsure of her intentions. We watched as she disappeared into a dimly lit corner, rummaging through an old cabinet.

Returning to the table, she delicately placed an ancient-looking amulet in front of us. "What is this?" I asked as I examined the peculiar amulet.

"This," she began, her eyes reflecting a myriad of emotions, "is an artifact passed down through generations. It holds secrets and power beyond our understanding."
She continued, "This ancient amulet possesses a unique essence, attuning itself to the bearer's spirit. Like a chameleon, it adapts to the wielder's prowess and uniqueness, child."

Mitsuki leaned closer, his eyes fixated on the amulet. "Does it change for everyone who possesses it?"

"That, my dear children," she replied, "is something you'll need to discover on yourself."

Before we could inquire further, a soft, distant hum resonated through the room. The elderly woman excused herself once more, a determined glint in her eye as she embarked on another search.

She returned moments later, a serene smile gracing her lips as she settled back into her seat. But something had changed-a subtle shift in the room's energy.

"Sarada, Mitsuki," she began, her tone both soothing and foreboding, "your journey is just beginning, and this amulet will guide you in ways you cannot yet understand."

As she spoke, her gaze shifted, fixating on the amulet resting innocuously on the table between us. She reached out, delicately brushing her fingers over the amulet's surface.
Suddenly, a faint glow emanated from the amulet, bathing the room in an ethereal light. We watched in awe, the amulet seemingly responding to her touch.

The elderly woman's eyes sparkled as she withdrew her hand, a gentle smile playing on her lips.

My brow furrowed in concern. "What should we do?"

"You must trust in yourselves," the women said, "The amulet will offer guidance, yet its path-towards darkness or light-shall hinge upon the choices you make."

But before I could ask another question, a distant noise outside grabbed the woman's attention. With a gentle smile, she excused herself. "I must attend to something," she explained, her eyes holding a mysterious glint. "Rest here for the night." She went up and closed the door behind her, leaving me and Mitsuki alone in the small house.

We glanced around the room searching for a place to rest for the night. The room seemed cozy, with a few spare mats tucked in a corner. Mitsuki gestured toward them, a thoughtful look on his face. "I guess we can make do with these for tonight, Sarada. They don't seem too bad."

Nodding in agreement, I moved towards the mats, arranging them for a makeshift bedding.

Mitsuki sat beside me, breaking the silence. "Do you think the amulet really changes for each person who holds it?"

"I'm not sure, Mitsuki," I replied, gazing at the amulet resting nearby. "She said it adapts to the bearer's spirit. It might not actually change for everyone. Maybe it's specific to just one or a few people."

We both sat there, thinking about the whole situation."This all feels a little weird doesn't it?" Mitsuki asked, "The amulet, Boruto, the village. Something doesn't feel right."

If you knew

"I'm sure it's nothing," I assured, "Let's just sleep." As we settled in for the night, Mitsuki turned towards me, again, his expression thoughtful. "Sarada, I want to be honest with you. I don't fully trust you, even though you may be my friend."

I swallowed, his words caught me off guard, a bit hurtful. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to hide my surprise.

"It's about your loyalty to Boruto," he explained, his tone serious. "For all these years, you barely spoke to him yet you're defending him. Besides, he has killed Lord Seventh and his wife. So, why this sudden need to find him?"

"Mitsuki, I..." I began, searching for the right words as I shifted uncomfortably.

"It's not what you think it is," I began, my voice tinged with frustration. "Things aren't always what they seem. Yes, Boruto made mistakes, but there's more to it than just that. Also could you fuck off for like two seconds and stop doubting me for once?"