Three: Gringotts Visit

Amaterasu (Reading a book on the Dire Wolf Project): Welcome back, everyone. Hopefully, chapter three is as good as I hope it will be. I'm going off the script I made but I need to work on the other stories I made... Maybe I should make an updated schedule... (Groans) I'll figure something out. Now, let the words weave together.

drabsyo - Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts! Pleasant reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hermione's Room]

Hermione looked down at the framed photo in her hands as she sat on the edge of her bed, tears occasionally flowing from her eyes and hitting the protective glass that covered the image - within the image was the earliest recorded memory of Hermione's life with the Granger Family: Monica stood to the right of Waylon, his arm protectively and affectionately around her shoulder, as she held the bundle in her arms; that bundle being a sleeping Hermione Granger when she was mere weeks old. The joy on the adults' faces was truly genuine - they were happy to have the little girl in their lives; at least, that was what the carving on the plate located at the bottom of the photo frame suggested.

"Hermione Jean Granger - Our Little Pup"

Hermione looked down at the nameplate for a while - at her name - but she wasn't sure what she was feeling at the moment. Now, she knew the life she had lived her entire life was not truly her own, alas, at the same time, it was hers and hers alone. Monica and Waylone truly loved her, and considered her as their flesh and blood, going as far as making her the sole heir of their estates should something happen to them; they wanted to her be set for life in case something fell out of place or went wrong. Hermione thought back to what happened in the dining room - the tears on Waylon's face when he told Hermione the truth about her origin and how she came to be in the Granger Household; no man in his right mind would shed tears for a child he didn't consider his own, even if it was not linked to him by blood. Hermione knew that her life was real, her parent's love for her was true, and she made up her mind right then and there: She was not going to cast them aside. She would continue to love them as they loved her. They would always be her mom and dad, for while blood is thicker than water, it is from love where bonds are truly forged.

Hermione placed the picture back on her nightstand and rose to her feet before exhaling the breath she had been holding, and walked toward the door before opening it and heading back downstairs where Monica and Waylon were waiting for her. The moment her feet touched the carpet of the living room, Waylone lunged from his seat on the couch and walked over to Hermione with tears streaming from his eyes and fear with hope dancing within the dark brown pools. Hermione said nothing at the moment, just walked forward and wrapped her arms around the larger human's torso; he instantly wrapped his arms around her as well tightly, fearing that she would disappear if he released her.

"I'm not going to leave you both just because you are not linked to me by blood. I have known you my entire life as my parents and that shall not change. I promise." Hermione spoke as Waylon's grip on her tightened once again as he sobbed with happiness - he wasn't going to lose his little girl after all, he sent a silent thanks to Merlin for this blessing. Monica joined in the hug and the family remained like that for 10 minutes before the hug was broken when Monica started speaking.

"With everything that is happening, I think it would be a good opportunity to take Hermione over to Gringotts. She does need to understand the process of claiming her Alphaship & gaining access to the Louve's Estate and the Heirship Trust Funds we have established for her when she was adopted." Monica said.