Four: Accessing Assets

Amaterasu: I'm too lazy to come up with new stock percentages, so I'm using Hermione's Wealth from Cat and Canary; don't hate me... I'm getting a headache.

drabsyo - I was bored and couldn't help myself but to make the next chapter ahead of schedule. Please, enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

[Gringotts Wizarding Bank - Private Room]

Hermione was usually a creature of calculating calm nature - she was not the kind to allow her emotions to get the best of her at most times and could find a solution to almost any issue within a matter of minutes; it is such a calm and collective nature that aided her in gaining the title 'Brightest Witch of her Age'. However, there were sometime when she wasn't able to think calmly and her emotional state would overwrite any kind of common sense she possessed - the current moment in time was the perfect example of that happening. Hermione sat in her chair in Gringotts' Room that was provided to her by Ragnok while he went to collect the Director of Gringotts to speak to her, her parents were off to the side having a conversation to themselves while Hermione sat alone at the table with a collection of papers in her hands. These papers contained information about properties and assets that now belonged to Hermione since her lineage ties to the Louve Family were confirmed and...she couldn't wrap her head around the numbers she was currently seeing. The papers in her hands were about the Louve Family alone, she hadn't even touched the information about what was hers from the adoption in the Dagworth-Granger & Faye Families.

Louve Family Stocks

Property Stocks:

20% of Scibbulus Shop
35% of Eeylops Owl Emporium
40% of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
25% of Flourish & Blotts
10% of Gambol and Japes
35% of Gringotts Wizarding Bank
50% of the Daily Prophet
25% of the Quibbler
12% of The Three Broomsticks,
15% of Honeydukes,
23% of Zonko's Joke Shop,
39% of The Hog's Head,
5% of Dervish & Banges,
45% of Gladrags Wizardwear,
20% of Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop 
45% of Madam Puddifoot's Tea and Cakes
20% of Borgin & Burkes,
15% of The Leaky Cauldron,
15% of Madam Malkin's Robes for All, Occasions,
5% of Magical Menagerie,
12% of Ollivanders,
25% of Potage's Cauldron Shop,
20% of Quality Quidditch Supplies,
45% of Slug and Jiggers Apothecary,
5% of Twifitt and Tatting's, and
10% of Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment.

'That's... That's every freaking property between Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley. Just what the hell were my biological parents doing with all those shares? They have a damn monopoly on every property around here! They freaking owned 50% of the Daily Prophet!' Hermione's mind was going wild but she just needed to calm down before she continued reading and her racing heart didn't calm down.

Louve Family Vault Assets

 52,832,985,598 Gallons,
867,248,483 Sickles,
186,848,656 Knuts,
Family Gems - Worth about 8,956,757 Gallons,
Books - Some 1st Edition,
A Collection of Wands passed down from the Alphas and Lunas of the Louve Family.

'So... Much... Money... WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THIS MONEY?! What else do I need to look at?' Hermione questioned herself as she flipped through the papers in her hands and found the List of Properties Owned. 'Oh... Merlin...' Hermione groaned as she looked through the paperwork: She owned the Louve Estate - where her biological parents were killed, there was also a Villa in France as well as a chateau. 'What the hell am I gonna do with a Chateau?! That's too large for one person!' Hermione groaned again as she placed the papers down and ran her hand through her hair. "This is all too much for one person."