Chapter 6

Abi frowned looking at the message and looked over to Maddy. "Hey Maddy." She  shook her friends arm to grab her attention. Maddy turned and raised her eyebrows. "Did you get this weird message in your email too?" Abi turned her phone showing Maddy. Maddy looked at the phone for a moment then squinted her eyes and then moved even closer. "Don't you see it?" Abi asked her. Maddy looked at it and then took a glance up at Abi. "I see it alright...target discount codes and...deals?"

Maddy  said raising an eyebrow. Abi eyes widened, "what? No! I mean this weird ass messag." Abi turned her phone around  to look at  her phone and was cut off by the target email Maddy was talking about. That's weird the creepy ass message from the camp was just there. "No..wait let me find." She said going back in her phone and trying to find the email. Maddy looked at Abi concerned and so was Ella. "Maybe you saw something by accident, that happens to me all the time." Ella said. "Yea that could be true." Maddy chimed in.

"Yea but...you know what maybe you're right, didn't get a lot of sleep." Abi smiled. Abi knew she wasn't an idiot and she knew What she saw, but then maybe it was another mistake. Abi turned off her phone to save battery and went back to engaging in the conversation Ella and Maddy was having.

"It doesn't look all that great." Atlas folded his arms looking at the jet black plane. "What do you mean it doesn't look all that fucking great?" Matt frowned at his friend. "I'm just saying there could be a lot of changes to it." Atlas looked back at Matt  and his friends. "What's wrong with black huh? Davis walked up to atlas and eyed him. "Oh shut up!" He laughed pushing his best friend. "You know Atlas  is a huge gold freak! Look at all his watches not one silver in sight!" Matt said dragging his suitcase near the steps of the plane. "That's not true! I like silver but it doesn't really go well with the summer, maybe in the winter." Atlas argued. As they all gathered their belongings and followed Matt to the entrance of the plane. "We should have took my father's jet." Atlas rolled his eyes. "I thought you don't like people touching that?" Davis asked Atlas.

Atlas looked off into the distance for awhile. "My father would rise  up from the dead and punch the shit out of me, if I were to let that thing  sit there and not be used." Atlas and Davis began to laugh together. Atlas finally stepped into the jet. It was him and some of his fraternity brothers who were attending this new summer retreat. Atlas could have just had his own trip but he didn't want to risk the opportunity to meet women from all over, he had to skip Miami with his brothers due to his grades, but now school is done and he's in a better place and ready to have some fun.
"We are delighted to have you with us today. Please feel free to make yourself comfortable, and if there's anything we can do to enhance your flight experience, do not hesitate to let us know. We hope you have a pleasant journey with us." The women smiled at the two boys and ushered her hand to Inside the plane.

Atlas and Davis went and grabbed a couple of seats next time each other. Some brothers were already sitting down eating and watching the game. "I hope I'm not the only black person there...seriously." Davis sighed. Atlas chuckled, and wrapped his arm around his friend. "Don't worry I'm sure you will be." Davis pushed his friend laughing. "Man fuck you."  Davis smith, was the son of Kevin smith and Gloria smith. His mother worked in real estate and his father was one of the most successful lawyers in the East coast.
Now was for Atlas no one really knew what his father and mother  did but very one knew who his grandparents were...everyone.

"I'm going to take a nap you idiots, wake me up when we're at the island." Atlas raised is arms and stretched while yawning before laying back, closing his eyes and sleeping.