Chapter 11

Abi got out of the car and was pushed passed by a group of people. Her eyes darted to every direction. People were everywhere going crazy as they cramped through each other, trying to find exactly where they were going to be, who they were rooming with, through a board that had a clipboard with names. Abi didn't really care about that... she had her luggage and wanted to make sure Maddy and Elle were safe and made it to the destination. She ran into the crowd of people trying to find them. "Maddy? Maddy? Elle?" She called tussling through the crowd.

We're all going to the same place Abi thought to herself. She felt it was ridiculous how these people were acting. "Maddy?! Elle?!" She kept calling frantically as she shrugged off people pushing into her. Just then she felt two hands on her shoulders pulling her. "Abi!" Maddy squealed. Abi quickly turned around, and her eyes widened. Elle was right next to her as well smiling. Abi pulled the both of them in for a tight hug, she pulled away put her hand over her heart, and took a sigh of relief.

Elle and Maddy both looked at each other confused. "Is..everything okay Abi?" Maddy asked concerned. Abi was about to talk until she remembered her promise. "Uh...yeah...I just..missed you guys." she said pulling the girls in another tight hug. "we missed you too girl!" Elle joined. all of the girls laughed. "so, how was everyone's ride?" Maddy asked changing the subject. "it was sooo boring." Elle whined putting her head down. "yeah...same, hopefully, that's the only boring thing on this trip, Abi?" both girls turned to Abi. Abi smiled nervously, "my..my..my ride?" she stuttered. Abi's heartbeat began to pace and suddenly she was sweating. "yeah, your ride." Maddy repeated. "Well it was kind of-"

before Abi could finish a loud young voice interrupted "Welcome! to Camp Olympus Haven! Paradise seekers! red-headed young woman with a cropped linen top and flowy white skirt called as she stood on a huge rock. right next to her of course stood Miss Vera in her red attire her hands crossed as she watched the students. "I'm thrilled to introduce you all to this exclusive island escape, get ready to immerse yourselves in a journey of mindfulness, growth, and unforgettable experiences!" she continued. Maddy squealed along with Elle, while Abi nodded her head and smiled. "But before we dived into this tropical adventure, let's cover the basics.

First up, safety is our #1 priority, As you settle in, line up for a quick check of electronics, weapons, and anything that could disrupt our serene oasis." The young woman announced. While Miss Vera stood by her just eyeing the students she didn't even move or make on peep she was like an eagle. Maddy moved closer to Abi "who's the hag?" she joked. "Maddy come on." Abi laughed with her. "This summer expect personal growth, unforgettable moments, and a chance to bask in the beauty of the tropical haven, i once again welcome you to paradise!" after she was done she began to step off of the big stone. everyone clapped and cheered while forming the two lines facing each other.

"Hey guys you see that lady in the red she is some kind of nun or something? looks creepy." Elle asked jokingly moving next to Abi. "I have no idea must be like the owner or overseer maybe?" Abi chuckled. "True." Elle agreed. "Hey Maddy what do you think she is?" Abi nudged Maddy using her elbow. "Maddy?" she asked again. Maddy couldn't talk because she was too busy flirting with Thomas who stood on Maddy's right side. "hmm yes." Maddy turned to Abi smiling. Abi rolled her eyes "Really? Already?" Maddy shrugged. "what?? I couldn't resist I mean just look at him, isn't he a cutie?" she smiled they both looked at him, and Abi was disgusted. "oh yeah totally." Abi nodded to Maddy sarcastically. "ugh, I really hope you get some good dick on this island cause you need it." Maddy said. "yeah yeah yeah." Abi waved her off, As Maddy went back to flirting with Thomas.

Let's hope Maddy gets some standards for once...Abi thought to herself.