There's someone else here than us.(2)

They arrived infront of the old-aged house. Pretty scary if you ask me.

"Rumah ni ka yang kau cakap Ryan?" HatoroHibiki turn around. Waitung for his answer.

RyanSM looked at his phone to make sure it was the right house. "Hm, betullah rumah"

Pok Ro looked at the house and noticed something..

A HUGE SCARY LOOKING BLACK FIGURE STARING AT POKRO DIRECTLY FROM THE WINDOWS.

But Pok Ro didn't thing much of it. He probably thought it was just a his imagine. What if it wasn't?

"POK RO!"

"AAAH!- TERKEJUT AKU! Bongoklah toro"

"Siapa suruh termenung lama sangat sampai tak ingat dunia" HatoroHibiki crossed his arm while tilting his head.

"Oi, korang nak duduk luar tu sampai bila?" RyanSM was already inside the house. Man, they didn't even notice that.

"WOI! TUNGGU!"

Inside the house.

Inside the house was pretty disgusting and scary. The spider webs everyway and a strange smell too. COULD IT BE..

"Busuk bod0-" The long-haired guy cover his nose from the smell.

"Dah masuk rumah lama, memang bau macam-macam" Said RyanSM while seacrhing for a spot to play the 'game'.

"Entah kau Toro" Pok Ro said. Tch, he's the same as Toro. Covering his nose.

"Kau un sama masalahnya"

"Biar lah" Pok Ro slightly rolled his eyes

"Aku tumbuk juga budak ni" He teased him.

DIDN'T THEY KNOW. THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE HERE THAN THEM.

☌⟒⏁ ⍜⎍⏁!

⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇ ⋔⊬ ⊑⍜⎍⌇⟒!
(You can translate it on google by typing "enderman language" :3)

Those whisper. Become louder and LOUDER.

"Hm, korang dengar tak tadi?" Pok Ro askes them who a bit busy on finding the spot. They stopped.

"Dengar? Dengar apa?" HatoroHibiki is extremely confused but you can see the fear in his eyes.

"Dah, jom. Aku rasa tempat tu okay sikit"

Finally, they find a perfect spot to start the 'game'. It was a small room with a table and a chair.

"Aku rasa sini okay kot" RyanSM started giving them the items. It was salt, candle and a lighter to light up the candle if it's blow out by wind or y'know.

"Ini ja barangnya?"

"Ya"

The tall guy was checking on his phone for the time. It was 11:45. Perfect! Just few more minutes to start the 'game".

"Oh! Ada berapa minit sebelum kita start game" RyanSM closes his phone and put a timer so he knows when it'll start.

G̵̢̛̛̣̪̫̤̩͕̖̦̙̻̻͙̱̱͔̟̰̊̿̿̆̑͋̎̍̏̾̉̀̃̾͋̍̀̾̇͘̕͜͜͜ͅȨ̵̢̢̤̳͉͍̗̠͎̭̣̪͈̲̙̯͕̑̉͋̀͋͆̃̿͐̐̀͐̑̑̆̿͗̈́̀̂̆̊̈́̀̓̀̔̔̾͗̌́̆̀̐̀͛̏̈̃̀̆͗͊̎̂̕͘͜͠͝͝͝Ţ̵̡̢̧̛̠̤͕̞̹͉͓̘͚̬̺̥̘̩̻̪͈͈͈̫̻̠̥̹͍̱͍̱̜̰͍͑̋̐̌̌̄̈́̉͌̈́̍̐͐͗͆̀̈̒̊͊́͊̓̔͘͘̕͜͝ͅ ̸̨̙͍͈͔̜͕̬͙͈̱̩̦̫̠͉͇̲͈̯̦̻̗̯͖̟̣̠͗̈́͋̅͜͠ͅO̷̢̱̠͋̊̾̂͐̐̇̒͛̽̔̒͂̀̿̾̃̒́̃̀̈́̍̏̀̇̐̚͘͝͝͝Ư̷̡̡̖͚̪͖̟̥̞̻̗̹̮̭͙̭͔̘͔̭̳̘̞̗̰̙͖͕̜̤̱̠̱̬̹̓͗̐̈́̑͊̅̽̇͒̐̈́̊͐̑̈́̇͗̓̈͛͗̊͐̓̽̌̋̍͆͗̀́̽͛̀̂͛̆́̈́̐̋͐̔̚̕͘͘͠͠͝ͅT̶̢̢̨̛̰̟͇̤̮̥͈̗͔͇̗̬͖̯̥̙̻̦̰̆͊̈́͌̉̓́͋̈́͒́̈́̈́͐̾̅̓̽̎̈́̂̎̋̀̌̋̈́͐͊̅͆́̔̈̃̚̚͠ͅͅ!̴̧̘̳̻͇̼͆͐͑͒͗̈́̓̄̓͑͘͠͝ͅ

Ņ̶̢̧̨̧̣̖̹̠̬͖̤̩͈͙̖̳͉̟͓̲͓̱̘̲̖̬̠̥̲̠̮͇̝̹͇͓͔̫̤̦̊̈̓͗̚͜͝Ǫ̷̢̧̨̡̡̖̦̫̪͉̯̟̟̰̝͕̘̺̠̪͓̺̼̖̝͎̩̬͉͆̄͌̊̍̄̅̌̆̿̑̈́̽̾̈́̾͌̑̍̈́͊͒̾̐̆̈͛̉̃̂̕̕̚̕͜͝͠͝͝ͅW̵̨̮̰̪̭͕̜̘͖̃̃̿̐͐͋͋́̾̀̔̃͛̈́̈́̀̑͑̋̀͛̒̅̊̒̓̇̉̿́̔̄́͆͝͠

A/N:
Idk how to make it scary😔