Chapter 2

Mornings were the most chaotic inside the Choi house. Even before the moment Hyunsuk opened his eyes, Junghwan would be crying in his bed and the loving father would run to his room and carry him until the nursery bus stopped outside their house. Jungwoo on the other hand would be the one to start the chaos by opening his mouth and rambling every random facts and gossip of the neighbors Hyunsuk himself didn't know about and very rarely school stuffs.

As Hyunsuk would do his best to remain sane in the midst of all the chaos and focus on cooking breakfast for them while also prepping his two kids for school, from packing their lunch and water bottles, checking their school bags to waving them goodbye as they'd finally be sat on the bus seat.

" Bye Dad!! I'll continue the rest about Mrs. Allen when I come back!"

Jungwoo waved at his father who mouthed him to shut up, looking around frantically if someone heard his son.

" Bye daddy!"

Junghwan also waved and Hyunsuk blew a kiss to his kids as the bus finally left. Hyunsuk watched it leave and sighed. He stretched his arms in the air before going back inside the house.
Throwing himself on the couch, he looked at the clock helplessly. He didn't want to leave.

No. I can't do this. I must go or else the kids-

Hyunsuk told himself and walked back to the kitchen stuffing the half eaten toast inside his mouth, chugging down a glass of water and then walked to his bedroom. He got dressed, and started prepping his bag as he dialed Asahi, the one and only, 23 years old care taker he trusted with all his heart. His cousin Junkyu -previous care taker- was a mess. It wasn't that he didn't like him but the lad was always busy simping over his crush so much that he didn't see anything past that.

Tch! Such young love...

Hyunsuk chuckled at the thought but then his smile faded. It's been almost six years since he felt even a spark with someone. He was always alone and busy that he never got the chance to meet anyone.

What are you thinking Hyunsuk?! Think of your kids! They need you more than what you are wishing for! Get a grip on yourself!

" Uh... Hello? Hyung? "

Hyunsuk flinched at the sound close to his ear, he almost dropped his phone but then held it tighter placing it near his ear again. He rubbed his temple tiredly while talking,

" I am sorry, I got lost in my thoughts."

" You okay?"

" Yes, yeah. It's just- I don't know..."

" Okayyy...? I think you should really rest for some time, perhaps this weekend?"

" I can't. There's bunch of orders this month and next. It would be possible if we were partnered with big companies but i guess not this year."

" Don't worry, time will come."

" I hope. Oh and I called you because I bought strawberries and sweet buns yesterday so eat them while you are here but no snacks for the kids after lunch, don't get fooled by them. "

" Okay hyung, Have a nice day! "

" Thanks. You too. "

...

The meeting that was taking place in the CJM building was held especially by the excellent, 35 year old managing director, Ben Matthews. He was tall and looked young, too young. He was a passionate and dedicated employee working for the company for almost 10 years now. Every work he had taken was a hit and this time people outside the meeting room were expecting the same. Inside, it was a whole different universe.