Chapter 4

The eleven year old boy was more than he has ever been excited to go out with someone. He stood at the doorway with his blue-olive green patterned scarf and a red jacket, waiting for his father. In the living room, Asahi was watching TV also, stealing looks at the wall clock every five minutes.

And when the door bell rang, Jungwoo ran to the door opening it wide open, revealing his father.

" Dad!! You actually came!!"

The boy exclaimed not believing his eyes at all, it was unusual seeing his father be home so early. Happiness could be seen in his little jumps he did before hugging his father tightly.

" Aw! Baby!... Now, now, you're heavy."

Hyunsuk laughed falling flat on the doorway but the kid had snaked his delicate arms on him like a snake.

" Come on Jungwoo, let your Dad get up. You've grown boy."

Asahi said before picking him up by his shoulders. Once Jungwoo and Hyunsuk were standing again, Hyunsuk ruffled his son's hair and grinned.

" You're exceptionally strong baby... Now! Are you ready?"

" Yes!!! Sooo ready!!"

Jungwoo bounced his feet in the air and cheered as both the adults watched him with awe. Hyunsuk took his hands before looking up at Asahi and mouthing a thank you, to which Asahi nodded proudly before pushing them out of their house.

" Have a great night!"

" Thank you!"

...

The car consisted of three men, Jihoon on the passenger seat, Mark on the driver seat and Yoshi on the back seat watching Yeonjun leaning against the pole and sipping on his ciggerates. The car was parked a few feets away from the lad but close enough to keep an eye their friend.

" Is he really going to let the person buy a meal? I mean...that's so basic high school stuff!"

Yoshi asked turning to Mark who smirked knowingly.

" Buying a meal is what we call buying a one night stand at their own house..."

" We?!"

Jihoon spat, frowning at Mark.

" I never heard of that? What the fuck are you on about?! There's no way..."

" Shh!! Relax! You're gonna ruin the fun."

Mark pushed his hands on Jihoon's mouth and the lad was only an inch closer to throw his fist at him. He tried to yell at his friend frustrated with his behavior but then he stopped, he knew from the way Mark's eyes were widely open, staring at the street Yeonjun was standing with a playful grin that someone has fallen in their plan. He turned back and Yoshi was also lost. Jihoon sighed feeling defeated, he was bored now. He just wanted to get this madness over with already.

Forget it. Someone gets fucked, so be it. I don't care.

He turned forward again to look at Yeonjun but his heart dropped down to his stomach.

Hyunsuk?!

And before he knew it his hands and feets were moving on his own. Without proper realisation he quickly unfastened his seat belt and made his way out of the car. However, he was already late. He could already hear the person screaming 'Thief! Theif!'

This was not a good idea!!

He thought as he sprinted towards their direction, he could hear Mark and Yoshi whisper screaming at him but it soon died. Now, all he could hear was the sound of wind bumping against his ear.

" Get back here!!"

Jihoon shouted at Yeonjun who was running with his face covered by a helmet. As Jihoon came close to the Hyunsuk, he realised that he wasn't alone. Right behind his tiny body was another tiny figure, hiding.

" Hyunsuk ssi, I am so sorry!"

Jihoon tried to apologize even if the he was almost out of breath. Hyunsuk was looking at him with confusion but most of all, he looked extremely worried.

" What??...The theif! He took my bag! Get HIM!!"

Hyunsuk yelled at him, his hands restlessly pointing at the direction Yeonjun had ran off to. Jihoon stood silently taking in the situation he was in before finally nodding and then sprinting to the same direction as well.

What am I doing??...

The lad was just running, without knowing where to go. He eventually stopped at an alley where there seemed no one and then took out his phone. He dialed Yeonjun's number and waited for his friend to pick up.

" Bro! Why the fuck were you chasing me?!"

" Where are you? I am in the alley near xxx street. Come here and I'll tell you! Hurry!"

Jihoon ended the call, sighing and rubbing his forehead in frustration. At times like this, he sure regretted being friends with those bunch of daredevils.

A few minutes later, Jihoon saw Yeonjun walking upto him with a smile and the lad wanted to tear that smile off of him more than anything but he held himself down.

" Give me that bag."

Jihoon spoke with a stern voice.

" And why'd you think I'll agree to that? You'll ruin the fun Angel!"

" I don't care! This is wrong!"

" And since when did you care? We played many pranks on numerous people yet you didn't have any problem... Why now?"

" Because this is different! This is too much to be called a prank! Did you even see the man before stealing from him? He had a kid with him! Don't you have a heart!!"

Jihoon's voice became louder with each word until Yeonjun finally gave up and tossed the bag onto his chest.

" Geez!! What's gotten into you?"

Yeonjun frowned turning to leave while Jihoon stayed silent. He then turned back to look at Jihoon again and said,

" You're paying the amount... I am not."

" I will. No problem."

♡´・ᴗ・'♡