Channing Tatum

(6) 

Julianna Fortay 

 I read over everything in the packet besides the script and signed the contract in my neat fancy handwriting. 

 "Good job Julianna."My dad said suddenly. 

 "Thanks dad."I responded after a moment silence. 

 I left the room filled with shock and amazement.My dad doesn't congratulate anyone,let alone me.

 "What was all the screaming and cheering about dear?"My mom asks as I leave dad's office. 

 "I got the lead in the movie!"I screamed in joy once again,forgetting the little disagreement-or whatever you'd like to call it-my mom and I had earlier.

 "Oh honey that is wonderful!"My mom cheers,hugging me tightly. 

 My mother and I have gotten close all of a sudden wow. 

 "I have to go to a meeting about the movie tomorrow and then afterwards,go to lunch with my co-star to bond or so they say."I explain to her. 

 "Do you know who your co-star is?" 

 "No they said it was a surprise." 

 "Oh well go ahead and call Raven over.I'm sure she is dying to see you after her trip to London.Last I heard from her mother,they landed here about 20 minutes ago"Mom smiled. 

 I nodded and ran up the stairs with the packet still in my hands.I picked up my gold iPhone 6 Plus and told Siri to call Raven.

It rang three times before she picked up and I put her on speaker. 

 "Hey babe,what's up?"She answered. 

 "I got the part in the movie!"I yelled. 

 "Ah thats awesome!We are on the road right now leaving the airport."She paused,"Mom I'm going to Julianna's,is that alright?"

I heard her mother say yes and tell their chauffeur to drop Raven off at my house. 

 "Alright.I'll be there in 15 minutes or so.See you soon!Love you!"Raven told me before hanging up. 

I got up from my bed,went outside,and waited for Raven to arrive.

When the limo pulled up I ran into her arms and wrapped my legs around her in a hug despite my being in a dress,oops.

"I missed you."I laughed,surprised that she could hold my weight. 

 "Can I put you down now?"She chuckled. 

 "I don't know.Can you?" 

 "Ah shut up.I'm putting you down."

I was put onto the ground and waved at the Duplays' in the limo as they drove away. 

 "Let's go inside now.I have a lot to tell you."I said,exaggerating 'a lot'.

 We went inside and she greeted everyone before going up to my room. 

 "Alrighty.Spill.What have I missed in the..hm..last two weeks?" 

 I started from my audition and those girls being rude to Ava to Preston King,my possible co-star slash fuckboy but all around good kisser.Then to Jace the other guy who may be my co-star who is hella attractive,to the whole Trevor fiasco,ending with us breaking up and appearing on Hollywood Insider the next day.She already knew about the part where I got into the movie obviously. 

 "Damn.And I missed all of this?!"She blinked,"You had to kiss that Preston dude and then you break up with Trevor.I can't believe he called you a 'prude'.The next time I see him I'm gonna castrate-"