His Butt

(8)

Jace Klaymonte

I was glad when the flight landed at around 4 PM.

I had never traveled for 11 hours,let alone been on jet before.

Julianna got up and I followed behind her as everyone shuffled out.

I don't wanna sound like a tool,but I mean,her butt looked great in those leggings.

We found out on the flight that Lane had a studio in the Turks and Caicos too.

I was wondering why there wasn't that many crew members.

Our bags should be in our hotel rooms by now,according to Lane.

From the airport,we were driven in limos to the hotel.

"Welcome to Turks and Caicos!My name is Iris and I will tour you all around the Turks and Caicos Resort!"A lady greeted us as we walked through.

The tour wasn't that long and we soon made it back to the main lobby.

Lane told us to sit and wait as he got our room keys.

Our large group filled the lobby,some crew ended up having to stand.

Evalese,my agent,and Taylor,Julianna's agent,talked to each other,occasionally looking over at Julianna and I.

Julianna was sat next to me playing on her phone.

Some game where you dragged candies around and it would do this popping thing.

It was like hat jewel game everyone was obsessed with a couple years ago.

I turned my attention back to Lane's conversation with the receptionist.

"I guess that will be alright.."Lane sighed,annoyed.

"We deeply apologize for the inconvenience."The man said,"Their luggage is in the room though,so there shouldn't be any other problems from here."

Lane was given two handful of room keys in small envelopes before turning around and heading back over to us.

He handed Chuck and Linda their keys.

And then everyone else like crew,etc.

"Today is obviously an off day so take the day to explore the resort and hit the pool or beach."Lane said before continuing.

He finally got to Julianna,Kevin,Mae,and I.

"There was a little mishap with your rooms."Lane sighs,"I wanted two two bedroom suites,but I ended up with one three bedroom suite."

Well shit.

"Here are keys for you guys,but just know,two people will have to share.."He trails off.

I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly and grab my key before the four of us looked at each other.

At the same time,we all ran towards the elevator and stairs.

Our room is on the 5th floor so it's not that much running.

Julianna is running up the stairs behind me,but Kevin and Mae took the elevator.

When I burst through the door after running up five flights of stairs,I see Mae and Kevin just run out of the elevator.

I try to run faster,as fast as a person who just ran up 5 flights of stairs could go,and trail behind them.

Just as I'm like two feet behind them,Mae slips in her key card and runs in,claiming a room.

Kevin runs in after her and I'm a close third,Julianna being fourth.