Red Lips

(1)Red Lips

Hi, you don't know me,  but let me set the scene.

Jimmy Fortay, dangerously amazing director of every hit, million dollar movie.

Jessa Fortay, singer now vocal coach, and music producer.

Jimmy and Jessa run J.J Corp.

The company of their movies and company that produces singing sensations...stars.

Oh, they're also my parents.

Raven Duplay, the daughter of Mark and Sophia Duplay and best friend of well, me.

Her parents own a music producing company(DuPlay Music) and partner with my parents.(Hence Raven and I's forced at first friendship)

Raven is slim, but beautiful.Her eyes dark blue, complexion-like porcelain and her hair a very light blonde, almost silver like, but absolutely breathtaking nonetheless.

Insert me, Julianna.I have dirty blonde hair, faint freckles, grey eyes, and have everything handed to me on a silver platter.I'm definitely spoiled, but I'm not a brat.

"Julianna, straight-en your skirt.You look like you have rolled around on the rug."My mother wrinkled her nose in distaste.

Funny thing is...I did to be honest.

I may have just turned twenty 'the age of maturity' but alas, I can be far from that.

You see, I was rolling in the carpet because I needed to relax due to the stress of writing my new song.

Why rolling?Because I was so damn frustrated!

Yes I sing, not like it's a shocker.

My mom was a singer and IS a vocal coach so hour after hour, my already angelic-born voice became more powerful and stronger.

Even though my throat was dry and my voice cracked even an hour after vocal classes with my mom.

"If I straighten my skirt anymore it will make it flat and oddly shaped."I huffed, carefully straightening whatever wrinkle was visible to my mother's observant, scrutinizing eyes.

"Just do it!The Duplays are arriving in approximately 5 minutes!"She sighed.

I rolled my eyes, careful not to be noticed though.

"Oh hello my dear!"I heard my mom greet loudly from where I was in our large, modern living room.

I quickly sat up, fixed my appearance in the living room mirror along the way, and walked over to the front door.

"Hello Mrs.Fortay!"I heard Raven say back.

"Hey Rave."I said smiling when her blue eyes met mine.

She gave me a tight hug and glanced over my outfit.

"Can you stop being so glamorous?"She teased.

Tossing my curled ringlets of hair sassily over my shoulder I replied, "No can do babe.It's really a talent..except I'm ALL natural."

This caused her to giggle while I joined in.It's funny because practical everyone in Hollywood has had something done to them like my mother for example, those hoo-has are not real, don't be fooled my friends.

After we quieted down, I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Duplay before tugging Raven upstairs to my room.

My room includes my queen sized bed, en-suite bathroom, large walk in closet, vanity full of makeup, and desk with a huge Mac.