Look Into Eachother's Eyes Lovingly

(9)

Julianna Fortay

Hanging out at the pool was super fun.

Jace threw me in several more times and splashed me with water.

Mae seems alright,she flirted with Jace a little bit before going back to flirting with Kevin.

I was totally okay with it.I mean we're not dating.

The elevator dinged and we hopped out.Mae still flirting with Kevin in front of us,and Jace next to me as we walked to our hotel room.

Mae and Kevin went into Mae's room and I silently reminded myself to either leave the hotel room or plug in earphones.

Jace went into our room with me following behind.

It was about 3:30.

"They might be busy for awhile.."Jace trails off awkwardly,"Wanna uh have dinner?"

I couldn't tell if he actually wanted to have dinner with me like a date,or leave before we heard some interesting noises.

"Sure why not."I replied with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Well there's a good selection of restaurants on the resort.You can choose."He grinned.

I nod and take the map he's holding out to me.

I run down the list:

-Sam's Seafood

-Betsy's Buffet

-Fiesta

-Turks Cafe

-De'Angelo's

"How about Fiesta?"I ask.

"We're sleeping in the same bed so unless you enjoy the odor of-"

"Yeah let's go with De'Angelo's."I quickly said.

"That's Italian right?I'm part Italian if you didn't know."

He's Italian?!No wonder he is so hot.

I mean,attractive?

I called the restaurant to make reservations and got a table for 6:00.

"It says we have to dress formally,is that okay?"I asked.

"Yeah that's cool.I have a suit that I brought.I bet you'll melt once you see me in it."He said cockily.

"Yeah sure."I rolled my eyes and walked over to the closet where I hung up my dresses.

I heard Jace go into the bathroom to shower and change as I pondered over which dress to wear.

I ended up choosing my strapless,high-low skirt dress.The top part was laced and the skirt was a light shade of green.

Jace got out and I went in,for a quick shower.

Afterwards,I changed in the closet after locking the door.

I also added a gold belt and wore nude pumps for my shoes.

Jace was gelling his hair while I curled my hair at the vanity in our room.

I did a simple smokey eye,light pink lip,and i was finished.

"Wow."Jace mumbled.

I spun around to look at him.

Wow is right.

His hair was perfectly gelled to the side and his suit made him ten times more handsome.