Chapter 6: date.

(IDK WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE I NEED IDEAS I BEG)

right so things got better 🔥

They're gonna stay that way for THIS chapter

Idk about later though...

Teehee ☺️

Noah

I was not expecting the answer to be 'yes' that question, to be honest. I mean.. I didn't think he'd take my sarcasm seriously. Then again, we are talking about Cody.

I could talk about him all da-

(Cough cough DIES cough cough)

We're still sitting on my sofa, just staring at the floor, as the moon starts to rise from behind the trees next to my house.

"Look! The moon!"

"Yes, Cody. The moon." I laugh a bit. "Wanna grab a blanket and watch it outside?" Good idea from my side I guess. Does this count as a date? I think so... I don't know. I've never been on one, not even with Emma. Focused on law school, or whatever.

(IM SORRY TO ALL THE NEMMA FANS OUT THERE 🔥)

"Sure!"

"Come on then. We have no time to lose. By the time you're gonna get up, it's gonna be morning tomorrow."

We head outside to my back garden, moonlight reflecting off the puddles on the patio. It's so pretty tonight. I lay the blanket down across the grass. Its a nice checker-pattern. A bit like a picnic blanket, you could say. Cody brought his phone with him to put on some music. I just hope it's not Weez-

"What about Weezer?"

Actually. You have got to be kidding me. Okay, fine. Sure. Yep.

"...okay."

I calmly lay down on the blanket, trying to to crumple it, meanwhile Cody just kind of jumps onto it and lays down next to me.

BASED ON THIS BTW 🔥

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

BASED ON THIS BTW 🔥

We keep laying there and talking for a while, even though it's pretty cold and the grass is damp, but I'm not gonna complain, since I'm spending time with Cody.

(STOP)
Narrator ig?
Anyways I'll write a bit later since I've got archery in like 5 minutes 🔥

BYEBYE