Chapter 7: Cheating...?

Sorry I haven't been writing a tone I've been struggling at skl with my SA 🔥

Anyways

Cody
I wake up the day after our... date? Thing? I dunno. It was amazing, though.

I walk into school, shuffling along the floor. Everyone's looking at me, probably because of the whole 'spin the bottle' thing. At least I liked it. And Noah, I guess.

I see Sierra running down the hallway toward me. She looks suspicious...

"Hi Cody!" She's practically yelling at me whilst looking around frantically. What she's looking for im not sure.

"Hi..?"

I see Noah walking down the hallway toward me. I wave and attempt to run over to him, but before I can, Sierra practically leaps towards me and drowns me in a hug.

She kisses me, right Infront of Noah.

What the hell? Was she trying to make him jealous or something?

Because it looks like it worked. I told him about Sierra, why can't he just ignore her? Oh my god.

I shove her away, much harder than I thought, which ends up with her on the floor.

'B-but Codykins!-'

'No, Sierra. I don't like you and I never will. This is the second time you've screwed up, and I'm pretty sure that one was on purpose. Leave me alone.'

She gets up, sobbing, and walks away.

I really couldn't care less about her now.

Noah's long gone. I can't even see him.

My eyes start to well up.

Noah

How did he get me to believe him? Clearly he was lying. Honestly, how stupid did I have to be?

(That's it for now since I'm writing this on the bus to skl :') )