summer holidays🌞

Dhruv's POV:
I was going to my grandmother (paternal) home as holidays started  said my brother and I just got my job so from now there are no holidays for me.I mummered.
But I just got a notification in our family chat saying that our elder cousin marriage has fixed and it's scheduled on the end of May.

There are only 3 weeks my mom shouted from her room while I was FaceTimeing my brother.

And while I was talking to him he said to me that anjali is coming in next 3 days to help all the works and preparations for wedding.

Ahhhhhhhhh...
I scolded myself for remembering her again.but i can't stop thinking about her my whole day and as she lived 1hour away from our house i thought that we can go by car if she allows.
Then the next day I gathered some courage to ask her .
And she said she is ok with it .

My stomach is filled with butterflies that moment and I lost in my thoughts.then Aakash knocked my room door and I said to come in and he said that he heard the conversation I had with her and asked me when we were starting.

The day was finnally hear and as we both are working we thought to share the driving .

Then she came out the house with a black suitcase and a cute dress.
Her dress:

When I went to pick her I got a important call with client and she insisted to drive

When I went to pick her I got a important call with client and she insisted to drive. As I haven't slept yesterday night I asked her that I will take a small nap and then take the driving.

She replied with a 'hmm'.

Anjali's POV:

When I was working and then I got a notification in the family chat saying that my elder cousin marriage is fixed .

I was so happy to hear that as I only know that it is not an arranged marriage but it's actually love marriage in the whole family.

The next day dhruv called me I got his call after so many months .

He said, listen i have an idea let's go in my car to Village.
I felt so happy and jumped around my room like a monkey.

My voice was trembling and I said yes nervously.

Then the next day when he came to pick me at my house he was in a black sweatshirt with black bottoms ahh I love that look.i screaming in my head .

Anjali Anjali he called me but I lost in my thoughts

As he had a meeting I was driving and after some time he fell asleep.

He was looking so innocent and cute while sleeping.

He didn't wake up after some time so I decided to drive to Village along 7 hours straight.

He woke up at 30 km away from our vilage and was so sorry for being asleep.

He said, i-i am so sorry.
I gave him some food as I know he was hungry he took it with a nervous smile on his face.

Dhruv's POV:

Arghhhhhhhhh I am an idiot for being asleep for straight 7 hours.
I feel so guilty.i said
She smiled and said there is no need to feel that way and gave me some food to eat.

We reached after a long drive and we were so tired. I mean she .(hehe)

_____________________
       Please vote guys . And suggestions are open here.thank you✨