suprise!

It was their birthday and he wanted to throw a party by calling his friends and colleagues.

They both woke up and she started watching some YouTube tutorials on how to bake a cake.

He was stirred from sleep due to the loud noise from her phone.
He took the comforter from his head and pulled her mobile and closed it and hugged her tightly and told her to sleep for some more time.

She declined it and pinched him and ran into the washroom.

She took a bath and got ready for the office.

Where are you going he asks.
Office.she tells coldly.

You took a leave right he says,
No I didn't she says and opened her office laptop and saw a mail which is approving her leave for four days.

You did it right.she asks in a stern voice.
He nods his head .
But wh- she was about to say and he intrupts.
Suprise suprise he tells and closes the bathroom door.

She sighs and went to kitchen to cook breakfast.

And there she sees all food is made already and even the cake was already half baked in the oven.

She smiles at them and clicks a picture and sends in their family group chat.

While she was sitting on the bed and replying everyone who said happy birthday she hears doorbell and went to open the door.

The delivery boy hands over a big bouquet of her favourite flowers and wishes her happy birthday.
She thanks him and closes the door.

She came in side the room and saw dhruv standing infront of the mirror and setting his hair and hugs him from back and said that this is her best birthday ever.

They spend all day with eachother and then when it was 7'o clock dhruv send her inside the room filled with flowers and there is a dress laying on the bed.

It was a beige colour dress.

I wore the dress and got ready and it was already evening and I tried to open the door but he warned me not to.

After sometime he opened the door and the house was all quiet and suddenly when it went to sit on  the  sofa there was a big sound and his friends and my friends came to the living room singing happy birthday songs.

We all spent some time together and everyone started to leave to their houses and one girl came to me and asked why I was wearing a short dress and said that he didn't like girls wearing short dresses and leaving her hair open.
I just gave a awkward smile at her and she kissed him on his cheek and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART,IM GOING TO MISS YOU BYE.

I remained silent till every one left the party.

After sometime we got into the bed and how was your day he asked me.

Good I said in a very low voice.

And you know what he exclaimed with excitement.

No I don't wanna know anything and I already saw everything and enough for the day I said.

But listen naa yarr.he said pulling my shoulder towards him.
I brought us tickets to Goa we will go there by flight tomorrow and we will stay there for three days.

I just hummed in a response.
What's wrong baby he asked by touching my face .

Nothing im just not in the mood right now.i said.

What happened. He asked.

I said that I am not in the mood to talk dhruv.i shouted on top of my lungs.

_____________________Thanks for reading and pls vote.
🫶🏼