affair?

He tried to hug her and sleep but she took his hands off her and slept.

He thought she was so tired and just slept without thinking anything.

When she woke up she was folding her clothes and he thought that she was packing her stuff for the trip and asked her to pack his clothes too.

She couldn't control her anger and threw the hangers in her hand on the wall.

What happened! He exclaimed

Are you fucking acting or what dhruv.she said.

No I really don't get why you are so mad.he says brushing his teeth.

Ok so now tell me what is the fucking relation between you and Alisha. She asked in a very scary voice.

Nothing she is just my childhood buddy and we also studied in same school and college.he said

But why do you need this information, what's wrong.he asks.

Why did she fucking kiss my husband and call him sweetheart. She shouted.

That was a friendly kiss and we have known eachother for years.he said.

So now you're telling me that I am the other person in your life and she was there before me right? She asks.

Let me explain to you something and there is no other person in my life and it would never happen.he says

Then who the fuck is Alisha !she shouts.

Listen just calm down there nothing to bother about. He said.

So If I have an affair and I just say you to not bother will you she asked .

Why would you even have affair.he said

Why can't I . She said with a srimk on her face.

What's wrong anjali she is my best friend as you have your bestfriends I also have some friends. And please don't bring this topic again while talking.
He said.

And one thing why does she tried to control me and said I can't wear short clothes and I can't leave my hair who the fuck is she to tell me what to do.

And one more thing,I am not coming to this trip if you have such personal boundaries then I have some too.she says and closes the door.

Her bestfriend just came to their house and placed their luggage down and started searching for anjali and asks dhruv about her and he tells the situation and she tells him that she will talk with anjali.

When jahnu(the best friend) comes home with her husband who is dhruv's cousin brother
She knocks her door and when she declined to open it she tells that it is not dhruv and then she opens the door.

When she saw her she started to cry and explains the whole situation.

Why would you think if any women hugs your husband that can be an affair. She said.

And do you remember when me and him(jahnu's husband) when we were not married we fought and about to break up and you said some wise words and made us meet again.

Remember, you used to be wise and act very mature. Now what happened to your brain does it became empty. Jahnu says

But she was so close with him and that made me feel very bad that maybe he will leave me for her.

Jahnu just laughs at the situation and tells her that Alisha is his closest cousin sister and they grew up together.

That's why she calls him sweetheart and he calls her bunny.

But-t how do you know this.she asks jahnu.

If you see our marriage video properly you can see her there.

She runs to dhruv and tells him sorry for everything she did and asks why didn't he said to her.

Cuz you listen to the other person better even when they are telling the lies rather then to the person who you are angry on.he said and kissed on her forehead.

Then she noticed the luggage bags lying around the house and asks what are they and her bestfriend tells that they all are going to the trip together.

And they both hug each other and jumps.

And they all started to airport after some time.

They landed in Goa and starts exploring it and the next day they all sat on the sand enjoying the beach view and drinking some beer.

_____________________
Thanks for reading 🫶🏻.
Please vote.