proposal 💓

Dhruv's POV:
Now there are only 10 days left for wedding.
Me and anjali went to invite all of our relatives to wedding.
As our anut said us to cover one part of the family and other will be covered by them we agreed to that.
We thought to start at 9 in the morning.

I was ready and I called her to get ready fast .
And there she was comming in a black suit and left her wavy hair open. Ahhhhhhhhh she looked like an angel, for a minute I lost in in her black eyes.

 Ahhhhhhhhh she looked like an angel, for a minute I lost in in her black eyes

Anjali's POV:
Today we thought to invite our relatives to wedding.

So we decided to start at 9 in the morning.
I was very late.
Then while coming out i saw him in a grey shirt and his first 2 buttons were open.ahhhhhhhh man!

He opened car door for me and I sat like a princess there

He opened car door for me and I sat like a princess there .
My face was so red by blushing.
He came into the car and started it and our grandma told us to go safely and slowly.

We said bye to them and started to drive.

U comfortable?,he asked.
I nodded my head.

Wanna eat some snacks.i asked.
I would love to. he replied.

How is your school crush.he asked in a teasing way
I have no interest in him now i said .
Do you have a boyfriend.he asked me.
I nodded my head as a no.
You? I asked
He didn't reply for a sec and said no.

I asked him for a power Bank, he pointed his fingers towards backseat and told me to grab .

Dhruv's POV:
When she asked me wheather I had a GF I got stuck in her eyes.

When she bent over carseat for power Bank her hair brushed my face .
That moment I just wanted to kiss her.

At the end of the day we reached home again and freshen up one by one .
You both have to stay in one room. dadi said
We both asked "why" at same time .
She replied that there are no rooms left as some of the important persons coming to our house.
I took my luggage and went to anjali's room she kept it so organised ,she showed me a cupboard and told to keep my clothes there .
We settled and went to sleep .

In the morning i saw her doing her exercise routine.and she is drenched in sweat.and looking fucking hot.
I instantly thought to propose her.

Anjali's POV:
We shifted to same rooms.i hope he is comfortable to stay with me for the next ten days

In the morning I was doing my exercise and drenched in sweat and he saw me and I was looking like and idiot.

I don't know why but he came near me and he said I LOVE YOU.
And explained that he loves me more than anything and has a crush from his teenage.
I staright out went to washroom and panting for oxygen as I was so happy and tensed .I was about to tell him that I love him.
After 5 minutes I came back and gathered some courage to say yes and he felt so happy and jumping around and unknowingly hugged and he kissed me on cheek.
Then we both blushed.
Dadi and dadu called us for breakfast and i don't like poha and I just ate 2 spoons and left the entire plate. Then he took me to a restaurant near by for some breakfast.
We said dadi we are going to pick up some packages and went to eat. I was so happy and said to him that are u doing all this for me as I am your girlfriend from past 3 hours.i asked.
He laughed and said no not like that.

Will you really marry me. he asked
I patted on his head and said ofcourse I would die to do that .
He blushed so hard.

_____________________
Thank you guys for reading.
Hope you like it .And u can suggest me some scenes.