first date🤍

Still 8 days left to the wedding.

Dhruv and anjali did not complete their shopping.

Dhruv's POV:
Me and anjali going to shop our clothes today and our parents and all close relatives comes tomorrow.
I know that I can't spend much time with her like now so I planned a date night and we are going to stay their overnight.

This is a surprise to anjali .
I told her to get ready and I had a meeting and I am late this time.
She is already waiting for in car with her laptop and working.
Her outfit:

Anjali's POV:Dhruv and I are going to shopping he told me that I don't have to worry about selection we have a lot of time

Anjali's POV:
Dhruv and I are going to shopping he told me that I don't have to worry about selection we have a lot of time.
But he didn't get ready still as he has work.
Luckily the marriage fell at weekend so we both don't have to worry.
My meeting has just started and he entered the car in a white shirt which suited him very well.

I asked him where are we going and he told some names of stores which sell bridal wear.

It's 5:30 and we both completed our shoping and I called my mother and spoke to her some time .

Later I asked dhruv to stop the car and went to bring us some fruit juices and a small pizza as we didn't ate afternoon.

Dhruv's POV:
She tried all the dress and looking beautiful in all and I took some photos of her unknowingly.

Later she went to bring some food and her mobile was connected to car when she got a call from her best friend she said to lift the call from the window.
As I lifted the call her bestie was so excited and didn't let me talk she started yelling and said did you proposed to him yet? I remained silent fro few seconds and said her she was not here and call her after some time.she felt embarassed and cut the call.

Anjali is back with alot of food .
You didn't tell about us to your best friend.i asked.
She said that she wanted to tell today but she was busy with me .
We both blushed.

Are we going to home.she asked.
No.i said
Then where are we going.she said with a confused tone.
Suprise.i said
Hmm ok. she said.

We reached the date place and her eyes were glowing like a lightblub.
Then we drank some wine and ate some food and I drove to the beach side near by where i arranged a one night stay.

When did you do all this. She asked
I just smiled at her.

She was telling all her fantasies that she that of doing when she was a teenager.
And I am making it happen for her.

She gently hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

We started the camp fire and drank some more wine we took some photos and created life long memories.
we entered the tent.
If u have said before i would bring my night dress right now I can't sleep in this dress.she said
Wait a minute And i brought her pjs and mine too we both changed one by one in tent.

When it's time to sleep I just wanted to kiss her but I controlled myself.
When we were spreading the blankets and really got very near to eachother.
I can hear her heart beat and I told her to relax.
I know my boundaries.i said
Then she turned my side. I touched her neck and pulled her towards me .

Anjali's POV:
After eating he took me to a date which was suprise .
Then we went to a place and after settling their i moved towards him as I was spreading my blanket.
We saw eachother faces and blushed so hard.
Then he told me not to worry.
When I turned his side he slowly pulled my neck towards him.

And he said if you are not comfortable you can say no.
I struggled to say "I am comfortable but only a kiss" as he was so near to me and there is a whole zoo in my body.

He slowly came near my lips and asked "can I".
I nodded my head as yes.

He started to touch my lips slowly and i couldn't control and I started kissing him so fastly.
He separated his lips from mine and asked is this my first time and I said yes.
And we both blushed .
He started kissing soft and gently and we both hugged and slept.

At morning he woke me up and made me a coffe.
And we sat at a bench nearby saw sunrise together and it was so beautiful.

It's already 6 in the morning and we started back to our house as we have to pick up our families.
At 7 we reached home and when we entered dhruv's mom was standing in front of us and she was looking very angry.
We both managed to say there was a puncture on back tire that's why we took a room and stayed their whole night. Then dhruv's dad entered and let us go .
We went to our room gigiling.

_____________________
   Thank you guys for reading.