Kazuna Fumiko 2

The Kazuna manor was always a silent but comfortable and peaceful home with only the sound of the maids and butlers rushing around the mansion to prepare the family's needs.

Usually phone calls are rare but if there was one it would be for business purposes only which means they are taken from either the study room or business room; but today would fall into those once-in-a-bluemoon days where one of the manor's telephone rang from the hallway and not from the assigned rooms.

A maid, in her early thirties, approuched the phone and with the most calm and collected voice she can muster she said, "Good day, this is the Kazuna manor who might this be?"

"Pardon my unanounced call, my name is Seijuurou.. Akashi Seijuurou." The teen answered.

"Good morning sir, to whom might this call be for?" She asked ever so politely to her masters acquaintance.

"May I please speak to the master of the manor?" He requested

"Please wait as I notify Yamato-sama of your call."

"Of course."

She left the phone on top of the table and walked towards the nearest intercom she could find and pressed the button designated for the study room where the head was currently reading documments.

"Excuse me sir, you have a call."

"I don't remember anyone who might call in this time of day. Who is it?" A voice asked from the other line.

"It is the young master of the Akashi Manor." She answered without any delay.

"Oh! Please do let him through."

"Yes, of course sir, right away." She closed the intercom and returned to the unattended telephone.

"Yamato-sama will speak to you now." She said, curious if he was still on the other line.

"Thank you." The Akashi heir replied before his call was redirected.

~Study room~
(Yamato's phone)

"Good morning Seijuurou. Sorry for the wait." Yamato greeted as he took some files from one of his desk's drawer.

"It's alright Uncle, I did call unanounced."

"No it's alright! So what might be the purpose of this rare call of yours? You never call us when we were overseas." He said with a totaly fake painned tone in his voice to tease the young red head.

"I wished to talk about your request the other day." The red head simply replied with no remorse which made the raven haired man mentally shed comical tears for the bluntness of his friend's son.

'Like father, like son.'

"So what is your reply then?" He said after finally getting over the teens heartlessness.

"I-.. "

~Sunday morning~

This was one of those days where one Aihara Miku was given the freedom to roam around town without any companion but her family's personal driver for transportation.

The sun was shinning brightly and the birds were out perched on trees and cable wires singnging their enchanting songs to the people of Tokyo.

It was a day for her to spend for herself...... or so she thought.

"What are you doing here again?" She asked the red head walking infront of her.