1

"The trix are coming we need to prepare," Saladin and Faragonda had met up discussing how to move forward when the entire realm of magix was at the brink of war.

"I think we should seek help from other realms. We could call upon Solaria, Andros and Omega they would arrive in time for an attack."

The two headmasters were contacting the nearest realms in hope of getting backup from them.

Faragonda and Saladin had contacted Solaria, but they would not be able to send people over. Luckily, Andros had a few soldiers able to come. Hopefully they would get more reinforcements from Omega.

"Queen Alita of Omega are you there?" Faragonda asked through the mirror ball. "Faragonda, my dear friend what would be the occasion for this pleasant call?"

Saladin spoke up, "I'm afraid the occasion isn't as pleasant here. We're at the brink of war and we have to ask could we borrow some resources to back us up?"

"Of course I'll send my niece with some troops of soldiers right away. They'll be here in about two hours," Alita accepted.

The contact cut and queen Alita hurried to bring her niece to her office.

"My sweet niece, I have to ask you something you have been chosen to lead some troops to magix where you will be positioned at the red fountain. The realm of magix are on the brink of war."

Davina dutifully nodded preparing her leave at once. The troops got prepared and they're currently travelling to Magix only half an hour away.

Every specialist stood in line listening to headmaster Saladin's speech. "Saladin!" Almost every head turned at the loud voice.

Davina with around 50 soldiers marching behind her could be seen at the entrance of the red fountain.

"Ah dear Davina it's been a while." Saladin opened his arms with her happily embracing him back.

The troops who arrived with Davina had taken places docile.

Saladin spoke up after the hug "Well specialists I think it's time to introduce some friends. This is Crown Princess Davina of Omega. The kingdom of Omega had been so kind to lend a hand in this difficult time, I expect you to welcome the Princess and her military with open arms." Saladin finished up and Davina caught Sky in the crowd.

After the troops dismantled She made her way over to the boy whom she noticed earlier.

"Sky!" The two teens embraced. "How you've been?" Sky asked Davina grinning from ear to ear. "Omg amazing, it's been so long. Wasn't it last year at the Christmas ball?"

While the two caught up the sun was starting to set. The darker the sky got the more eerie it felt.