4

"Riiing", Davina opened her phone to see the caller id, but to no avail as she didn't know the number.

Curiously she pressed answer to find out who it was. "Hey, is this Davina?" Came from the other side of the phone. "Depends who's asking?" Davina smugly replied already knowing it was the boy from red fountain.

"Well um I don't know if you remember, but we exchanged numbers at Alfea you know my uncle's headmaster Saladin." The boy sounded flustered from the other side.

"Im just joking with ya", Davina laughed. The boy from the other side sighed in a relived manner. "Well uh I was wondering if you wanted to do something over the vacation?"

Davina smiled widely before she replied "yeah I would love that! What about tomorrow I could come to magix." As if a switch turned the boy smoothly chuckled "yeah see you tomorrow Davina."

The two had met up and gone to a cafe where they talked for hours laughing about everything.

Helia was waaaaay smoother than when they first met. He had started growing his hair out and quit the whole specialist thing so he wouldn't have to hurt anyone.

The past few weeks had been amazing Davina was as happy as ever. Visiting Helia almost every day really made her happy.

"Omg your hair is almost as long as mine now!" Davina had just complimented Helia's hair when she noted the length. "We can match!" Davina was as excited as possible. Helia just chucked "Love, I doubt I could ever get as pretty hair as you", the words rolled off his tongue very smoothly.

Summer was sadly coming to an end with only a few weeks left of vacation.

"Auntie?" Davina stood outside the door to her aunt's office.

"Yes dear come in", Alita replied from the other side. Alita stepped inside to talk to her. "Well, auntie I was wondering if I could visit magix for longer periods of time instead just one day at a time?"

"What about school work and royal duties?" Alita asked. "Well school work I could do any other place, and if there comes up any duties I would leave for home any second", Davina almost begged.

"Then what about a place to live?" Alita asked again. "Well auntie I was thinking I could have Saladin give me a room at the red fountain so I could stay there", Davina smugly replied.

"A school full of boys with a pretty princess? Yeah that's a good mix if I've ever seen one!" Alita countered back sarcasm dripping of her tongue.

After lots of convincing Alita finally agreed if Saladin would watch over her and report back. Lastly no romantic stuff, well Davina could always find a way around.

Right after Alita had agreed Davina called Helia with the good news and got ahold of Saladin to arrange a room.