3

"Everyone gather around!" Davina's voice boomed across whole school catching everyone's attention.

"Saladin, Faragonda and i have decided to relocate every specialist and Omega militant to Alfea. We fear that the previous attack was not the end, so the best route forward is to relocate. We're stronger together. Let's show the trix who has the power!"

All the soldiers and specialists unanimously shouted "yes ma'am" creating a loud echo.

Davina started preparing her own soldiers instructing them on what to do.

On the other side of the courtyard Saladin stood observing everyone. "Hey son what have you been up to?" Saladin noticed his nephew standing at the sidelines close by. "Oh hey uncle I've just been thinking."

"About what dear nephew?" He asked again.

"Well how come I've never met Davina before, you guys seem pretty acquainted." He replied.

"Well son I must say you seem pretty interested in the princess," Saladin chucked loudly. "The reason you've never met her is because she stays in Omega for the most part. I could have taken you, but it's awfully cold there, always under -15 degrees Celsius often under -25 degrees." He continued.

"Saladin!" Davina walked over. My troops are ready to leave.

Davina winked at Saladin's nephew walking back to where she had started loading her soldiers on hovercrafts.

The travel to Alfea was a quick, only about fifteen minutes.

"Faragonda," the Omega militants arrived just before the specialists and Davina wasted no time finding Faragonda.

"Oh my look how big you've gotten!" Faragonda studied Davina closely. "What? it's been years since I last visited." She chuckled when Davina tried pulling away a little embarrassed.

"So what's does it look like," Davina asked Faragonda. After Saladin arrived they along with the other teachers had moved to a more secluded area.

"Dear child it's not looking bright we haven't gotten contact with headmistress Griffin in hours." Just when Faragonda replied, a spectacle what's heard.

"What's going on?" Saladin questioned worriedly.

The faculty along with Davina went to see what was going on. There they could see dozens of witches piling out of a magical portal.

Davina stayed back with professor Palladian and Wizgiz chatting about what has happened.

Everyone could hear Faragonda clearing her voice before a speech. "Students from all over we welcome you to Alfea sadly under unfortunate circumstances. However, I trust you all are prepared for this battle we're about to face. With every school on the same side we can take the witches." Just as Faragonda finished up they could hear marching in the distance.

"It's the trix!" One of the fairy's wearing all orange with blonde hair shouted. "Everyone prepare!" Saladin shouted.

The trix had arrived and this time they stacked first. Every fairy witch or specialist was occupied with the now stronger creatures.

Davina herself was fighting Stormy and Darcy two against one. The two fled for a while so Davina continued fighting the monsters everywhere.

The battle had gone on for hours and everyone were tiredly fighting while trying to stay awake.

The creatures suddenly melted away. Everyone questioned themselves on what happened when a fairy with red hair and a blue fairy form came flying with Icy knocked out cold in her arms.

Davina knocked both Darcy and Stormy out earlier when she caught a glimpse of them hiding away.

Everybody cheered when they realised that they won and the war was over.

Davina saw Faragonda talking to the girl with red hair from earlier and seemingly her friend group. She walked over tapped Faragonda and motioned for them to talk privately.

Davina said her farewells and distributed her military on the different hovercrafts. They were ready for takeoff when she realised she didn't say goodbye to Saladin.

She quickly jumped off the hovercraft and made her way over. "Couldn't leave without saying goodbye now Davina," he smiled a heartfelt smile.

"Before you leave let me introduce you to my nephew Helia." Saladin motioned for a boy to come over. "Hey," he shyly smiled.

"I'll leave you to it son," Saladin chuckled walking away.

The two talked for a few minutes before the princess had to go and just in time he asked for her number.

"I'll call you!" She shouted to the boy hurrying to catch the hovercrafts takeoff.