5

The start of a new year was a surprisingly good thing. Now that Davina almost lived full time at the Red Fountain she had gotten closer with a ton of other Specialists.

Despite the new friends Davina spent around 90% of her time with Helia. The two were almost never seen apart, hanging to each other like glue. On the rare occasion they weren't together, they were texting.

It had passed a few weeks since the end of summer break and it was time for the dragon games. A yearly tradition where a selected few specialists would fight each other while riding dragons.

This year Sky would be one of the competitors along with Brandon and a few others she had spoken to before.

It was the day before the games and Davina had decided to go to Brandon and Skye's room to wish them good luck.

The three was sitting on the sofa chatting about earlier times when the topic of dating came up.

"So Brandon your dating Stella right, how'd she take the news about you being a non royal?" Davina asked Brandon referring to the fact that Stella was a princess herself.

"Well umm I haven't exactly told her..." Brandon awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"What?! You know Stella right she'll go ballistic once she'll find out!" Davina rolled her eyes at the stupid boy. "Wait does that mean your girlfriend, what was her name again doesn't know her boyfriend's a literal prince?!" Davina deadpanned.

"Firstly, her name is Bloom and secondly yeah..." those last words Sky muttered.

"Boys are idiots don't come after me when y'all's girlfriends starts hating you!" The girl shouted back when she stood up and left.

Davina took the route to Helias room deeming it was the shorter journey than the one to her own.

"Helia darlin'!" Davina cheerily greeted barging trough the door. "Oh Davina love it's been too long since I last saw you." Helia smoothly drawled standing up and bringing her in for a hug.

You'd think there was romance involved, but there was no feelings from either side or that's at least what Davina believes.

It's the day of the dragon games. A lot of citizens all over magix had gathered at the red fountain, along with of course the fairies and witches.

Skye's parents would show at the show along with Diaspro, a very dear friend of Davina's .

"Helia!" Saladin had dragged his son to meet the king and queen of Eraklyon along with Davina who as already there.

"Hey Helia darlin'." Helia was met with Davina's thick accent when he got to where the royal booth would be.

"Queen Samara, King Erendor." Davina bowed down to the two monarchs, Helia followed bowing shortly.

"Oh Davina sweetheart it's been so long!" Samara pulled the girl into a hug.

Samara and Davina had talked for some time, while the three guys just stood there listening. "You know Davina we always wished that you would say yes to our proposal to marry our Sky. You would make an amazing queen of Eraklyon."

Davina kinda awkwardly chuckled replying "well I think that Diaspro is a way better match for Sky than I could ever be. And on top of that I have to rule over omega myself."

The conversation broke up with a big crack. Almost every head turned to where the sound came from and there was Diaspro laying on the ground with a red haired fairy standing over her.

Before Davina could manage to make her way down to Diaspro, Sky got there before her. From far away she could see Sky snapping at the red head helping Diaspro stand up.

When they had gotten a few metres away from the ginger girl, Davina had cached up with the two helping Diaspro lean on her other arm.

In the distance Bloom got scolded by Faragonda. However, Bloom was too distracted watching Davina and Sky helping Diaspro walk up to the other headmasters and royals.